Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 27001 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 27001 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 27001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 27001 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 27001 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Does the system owner comply with organizational policy by formal, documented procedures to facilitate the implementation of the personnel security policy and associated personnel security controls?
- Does your organization have a security assessment program to assess implemented security controls and evaluate and improve, where necessary, the effectiveness of security controls and safeguards?
- Is the information security risk assessment process sufficient to identify risks associated with loss of confidentiality, integrity and availability for information within the scope of the ISMS?
- Is there an inventory of assets associated with information and information processing, have owners been assigned, and are rules for acceptable use of assets and return of assets defined?
- Does your it team have the necessary skills to oversee the implementation, the security of your approach, and the load balancing between your organizations on-premise and cloud presence?
- Does your organization undertake a documented assessment of the security arrangements and potential risks to the products from any deliberate attempt to inflict contamination or damage?
- What are the implementation issues associated with using cyber security technologies for critical infrastructure protection, including policy issues as privacy and information sharing?
- Are ingress and egress points, as service areas and other points where unauthorized personnel may enter the premises, monitored, controlled and isolated from data storage and process?
- What is the role of the top management in implementing an information security policy in your organization according to the literature and what is your organizations view of the role?
- Have the persons who have conducted internal audits of the security activity specified in the plan or evaluating its implementation been independent of the activities being audited?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 27001 book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 27001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 27001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 27001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 27001 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 27001 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 27001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 27001 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you ensure the recommended rules of play and protocols are followed for your activity?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the ISO 27001 project?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Planning Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can your organization afford to undertake the ISO 27001 project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many information technology professionals have experience writing RFPs and evaluating proposals for information technology ISO 27001 projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Ideas for developing soft skills at your organization?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the ISO 27001 project in less that xx days?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
- Team Operating Agreement: Methodologies: how will key team processes be implemented, such as training, research, work deliverable production, review and approval processes, knowledge management, and meeting procedures?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 27001 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 27001 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 27001 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 27001 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 27001 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 27001 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 27001 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 27001 project with this in-depth ISO 27001 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 27001 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 27001 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 27001 investments work better.
This ISO 27001 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.