Execute strategy for dealing with increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes from customers and external auditors relating to effective security practices, ISO 27001/2, SOC 2, and potentially FedRAMP.
More Uses of the ISO 27001 Toolkit:
- Warrant that your venture determines and maintains an inventory of all regulatory, commercial, contractual and organizational Cybersecurity Compliance Requirements.
- Run the Portfolio Of Services in adherence to Information security guidelines and practices, and in compliance to ISO and related standards.
- Coordinate, measure, monitor and communicate on the health, Risk And Compliance of the subscriptions and operations, and drive Continuous Improvement.
- Methodize: substantial exposure to Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS), hardware platforms, Enterprise Software Applications, and outsourced systems.
- Identify controls appropriate at the Enterprise level and a set of baselines appropriate at the business unit level.
- Standardize: plan and execute the annual review of Policies and Procedures, ensuring seamless integration to control requirements.
- Secure that your strategy executes organization Quality Management plan as it relates to ISO Internal Audits, Management Review, and Risk Assessments.
- Manage work with GRC leadership to outline multi generational program strategy aligned to deliver on the expected outcomes.
- Make sure that your operation complies; partners with the Development team to perform test via standards based on APIs for communicating between applications.
- Methodize: actively participate in Business Planning, new Service Development, partnership development and other tactical Processes And Procedures to identify service enhancements.
- Lead: fully support your organizations commitment to safety and the environment and strives to maintain a clean, healthy and safe workplace.
- Establish and maintain quality practices that are clear and efficient, enabling scalability of the business whilst always ensuring customer expectation is delivered.
- Control: overall responsibility of designing and executing the various project tracks and Migration Strategy solution with your client, cross Service Teams, and third party partners.
- Ensure you specify; lead/lead the delivery of complex Infrastructure Solutions through envisioning, Technical Design, development and implementation.
- Systematize: track and ensure adequate and timely resolution to all Audit And Risk assessment findings or issues relating to Information security, and never miss a deadline.
- Confirm your planning performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure that Quality Standards, procedures, and methodologies are being followed.
- Develop Relationships with cross functional teams to influence a security mindset in overall Information Technology Strategy.
- Coordinate: high quality Service Delivery is etched in your dna and anchored in your organization by several standards and frameworks; ITIL, ISO 9001, ISO 27001.
- Ensure you educate; build dashboards, Status Reports, and evidence documentation, and optimize evidence collection processes through automation.
- Be accountable for maintaining a DLP solution to effectively give notices of violations to affected parties and reduce incidents of false positives.
- Devise and establish IT Policies and systems to support the implementation of the overall organization strategies.
- Identify risks associated with Business Processes, operations, Information security programs and technology projects.
- Initiate: regularly review applications and processes in support of Incident Response procedures to ensure Best Practices.
- Secure that your planning assess Risk Factors and advise on vulnerabilities to attack from a variety of sources and procedures for proactive remedies to security shortfalls.
- Ensure you collaborate effectively with engineers, Product Managers, and executives to break down Product Requirements and maintain visibility on projects.
- Develop and execute effective call plans for meetings with target clients, Program Managers, and industry partners.
- Be involved in the product Development Lifecycle to ensure that security is ingrained in product from design to implementation.
- Devise and establish IT Policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management.
- Warrant that your operation coordinates the management of the Data Loss Protection application with organizations Managed Security Service Provider.
- Pilot: built on a foundation of mutual respect and inclusion, you strive to create an environment where each team member can succeed and thrive.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 27001 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 27001 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 27001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 27001 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 27001 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do the viable solutions scale to future needs?
- Are employees recognized for desired behaviors?
- What do employees need in the short term?
- Who should receive measurement reports?
- How do you build the right business case?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and Social Media has changed forever the way you talk about ISO 27001, how do you gain traction?
- What are the current costs of the ISO 27001 process?
- Is the work to date meeting requirements?
- Are there recognized ISO 27001 problems?
- How can you measure ISO 27001 in a systematic way?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 27001 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 27001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 27001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 27001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 27001 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 27001 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 27001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 27001 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ISO 27001 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ISO 27001 Project Team have enough people to execute the ISO 27001 Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ISO 27001 Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 27001 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 27001 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 27001 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 27001 Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 27001 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 27001 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 27001 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 27001 project with this in-depth ISO 27001 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 27001 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 27001 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 27001 investments work better.
This ISO 27001 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.