Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 27001 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 27001 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 27001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 27001 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 27001 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What does someone need to know to initiate, or take on responsibility for, your organizational information security project and, specifically, one that is intended to lead to ISO 27001 certification?
- What are your organizations policies and procedures governing risk and cyber security risk specifically. How does senior management communicate and oversee corresponding policies and procedures?
- Are there shared administrative or user credentials utilized throughout the environment that would allow an attacker to compromise your systems, applications or data through trust relationships?
- What role(s) do or should national/international standards and organizations that develop national/international standards play in critical infrastructure cyber security conformity assessment?
- Is there an inventory of assets associated with information and information processing, have owners been assigned, and are rules for acceptable use of assets and return of assets defined?
- Are ingress and egress points, as service areas and other points where unauthorized personnel may enter the premises, monitored, controlled and isolated from data storage and process?
- What standards, guidelines, best practices, and tools is your organization using to understand, measure, and manage risk at the management, operational, and technical levels?
- Is any change in user access status intended to include termination of employment, contract or agreement, change of employment or transfer within your organization?
- Have the policy and objectives for the ISMS, which are compatible with the context and strategic direction of your organization, been established and communicated?
- What can the role of sector-specific departments and related sector coordinating organizations be in developing and promoting the use of corresponding approaches?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 27001 book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 27001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 27001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 27001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 27001 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 27001 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 27001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 27001 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the ISO 27001 project cutting across the entire organization?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the biggest dos and do nots for the PMO to consider when performing resource portfolio management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the ISO 27001 project manager to do?
- Change Management Plan: What roles within your organization are affected, and how?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the ISO 27001 project produced meet the defined ISO 27001 project requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Initiating Process Group: Have the stakeholders identified all individual requirements pertaining to business process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship Ð what competencies are necessary and what level?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 27001 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 27001 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 27001 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 27001 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 27001 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 27001 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 27001 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 27001 project with this in-depth ISO 27001 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 27001 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 27001 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 27001 investments work better.
This ISO 27001 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.