Manage a portfolio of projects designed and implemented by a team of security engineers, ensuring that status is regularly and clearly reported and that projects are delivered on schedule.
More Uses of the ISO 31000 Toolkit:
- Assist with site safety budgets, necessary safe work permits and assure compliance with project contract, plans, and specifications.
- Leading IT compliance related change management initiatives within the team and across your organization.
- Ensure you can read and understand regulatory requirements and contracts without issues, and you can lead meetings in an efficient way.
- Ensure remaining current with technological and security innovations to provide direction for operational efficiency and future products.
- Ensure remaining current with all regulatory, operational, and technical matters relative to electrical safety management.
- Key part of that responsibility is enabling the business to make smart, risk based decisions on technology and business investments that have an impact to various areas.
- Ensure that you have processes in place to deliver on your customer promise and provide superior customer service.
- Deployment and security configuration of complex applications throughout the project and secure software development lifecycle.
- Participate in the continuous evolution of the Infrastructure and Security Services department, within a team of highly skilled and passionate professionals.
- Work to resolve concerns, roadblocks, organizational reluctance, and lack of understanding to meet Enterprise Security commitments.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Site Specific Accident Prevention Programs (APP) and training plans to meet project safety plan specs and requirements.
- Ensure working on significant and unique security issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of your organization on information security related matters.
- Implementation and administration of cybersecurity systems and infrastructure in a technically complex, highly diverse, mission critical, and high availability environment.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 31000 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 31000 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 31000 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 31000 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 31000 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Has the board devoted sufficient resources to creating and maintaining an adequate risk management and assurance framework that functions across its extended enterprise?
- Does your EMM solution have the ability to automatically render a device compliant and have control over whether a user is permitted to access/receive corporate email?
- What it solutions are available to help in the identification and management of risk across the enterprise and into its broader business environment?
- Is the authority being risk aggressive and operating with too much risk, or is the authority being risk averse and operating with very little risk?
- Can the information be scheduled in a system to be released to the patient at a specific point in the timeline for diagnosis or stage of recovery?
- Is the infrastructure in place sufficient to accomplish the objectives management and the board wish to achieve with respect to risk management?
- How is the CRO, who may be an actuary, going to support the CEO and facilitate the prudential management of the general insurance organization?
- Is your plan for capital expenditures realistic under different economic and industry scenarios or will it endanger your financial obligations?
- How is your organizations cyber security risk management approach aligned with or folded into its overall enterprise risk management process?
- Is the board satisfied there is a risk management process that provides a common framework for managing risk across your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 31000 book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 31000 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 31000 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 31000 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 31000 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 31000 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 31000 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 31000 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of your organization?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your ISO 31000 project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge do corresponding groups need?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyze the impact of individual new ISO 31000 projects to the overall portfolio?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cost/benefit analysis, a cost/effectiveness or a financial analysis considering life-cycle costs performed and is the funding of the procurement guaranteed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Project Scope Statement: Do you anticipate new stakeholders joining the ISO 31000 project over time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do ISO 31000 project team members work in the same physical location to enhance team performance?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the ISO 31000 project and the system/product to be built?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 31000 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 31000 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 31000 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 31000 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 31000 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 31000 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 31000 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 31000 project with this in-depth ISO 31000 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 31000 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 31000 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 31000 investments work better.
This ISO 31000 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.