Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 45001 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 45001 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 45001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 45001 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 45001 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Has your organization established, implemented and maintained procedures for the identification, maintenance and disposition of OHS records, as well as the results of audits and reviews?
- Does the plan take into account the hierarchy of controls, outputs from the OH&SMS and consider best practice, technological options and financial, operational and business requirements?
- Is senior management involved in regular occupational health and safety reviews that include incident statistics analysis, injury frequency, injury costs and injury reduction plans?
- What contribution do occupational health staff make towards your organizations occupational health and safety policy development and the provision of information to employees?
- Has your organization determined and provided the resources needed for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the OHS management system?
- What measures can be put in place to track the physical and psychological impacts of technologies on workers to mitigate any negative effects on workers health and safety?
- Does it commit itself to placing the management of OHS as a prime responsibility with line managers, from the most senior executive down to first-line supervisors?
- Is documented information maintained as evidence of the nature of the incident or non-conformance, the actions taken and the results of the already stated actions?
- Has your organization, in consultation with employees, identified training needs in relation too performing work activities competently, including OHS training?
- Should the model OHS Act require payment of wages and/or associated benefits to workers who have exercised the right to cease work in accordance with the Act?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 45001 book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 45001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 45001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 45001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 45001 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 45001 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 45001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 45001 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization have an overall procurement strategy and/or policy?
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities for monitoring the execution and performance of contracts clearly assigned?
- Source Selection Criteria: What benefits are accrued from issuing a DRFP in advance of issuing a final RFP?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this ISO 45001 project?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess ISO 45001 project risks at various ISO 45001 project stages?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent ISO 45001 project management strategy been established?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are team building activities completed to improve team performance?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you have criticized someones work for method variance in your role as reviewer, what was the circumstance?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 45001 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 45001 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 45001 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 45001 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 45001 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 45001 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 45001 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 45001 project with this in-depth ISO 45001 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 45001 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 45001 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 45001 investments work better.
This ISO 45001 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.