Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical KOL Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any KOL Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated KOL Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the KOL Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which KOL Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are there strategies, based on most standard contracts, that would be helpful in educating clients to call insurance carriers to complain that the payer is preventing the use of branded drug?
- What are the criteria of a framework that can be used to evaluate the current knowledge retention methods at Organon?
- What is a Control Activity and how do you distinguish between a Control Activity and your organization Process?
- What advice do you have for brand marketers looking to increase followers or subscribers on social channels?
- What are the possible futures impacts of Patient Opinion Leaders on healthcare and healthcare stakeholders?
- What is the current condition of the relationships among all of the people filling change leadership roles?
- How do you handle receiving feedback when it might conflict with your own personal perspective or opinion?
- What are the possible future impacts of Patient Opinion Leaders on healthcare and healthcare stakeholders?
- Does your organization have policies and procedures in place to prevent a risk from turning into a crisis?
- Why must a leader first perform a critical self-review before providing constructive discipline of others?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the KOL Management book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your KOL Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the KOL Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which KOL Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough KOL Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage KOL Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step KOL Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 KOL Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a pmo (KOL Management project management office) in place and does it provide oversight to the KOL Management project?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Quality Management Plan: How many KOL Management project staff does this specific process affect?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the business case include how the KOL Management project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement KOL Management project at all?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract sufficiently clear so as not to result in numerous disputes and misunderstandings?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the resource management plan include a personnel development plan?
- Quality Metrics: What can manufacturing professionals do to ensure quality is seen as an integral part of the entire product lifecycle?
- Lessons Learned: Was there enough support ÃÂÃÂ guidance, clerical support, training?
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
Step-by-step and complete KOL Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 KOL Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 KOL Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 KOL Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 KOL Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 KOL Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 KOL Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any KOL Management project with this in-depth KOL Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose KOL Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in KOL Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make KOL Management investments work better.
This KOL Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.