Arrange that your organization participates in succession planning and staff/team development activities; works closely in collaboration and partnership; aligning to the mission, goals and objectives outlined.
More Uses of the Portfolio management Toolkit:
- Ensure you build and maintain the clients project schedules, integrating the replacement contractors schedule with client project staff, and other program stakeholder activities.
- Assure your organization develops and maintains effective relationships to collaborate and solve complex development and implementation issues, and communicates status and resolutions to IT Leaders and staff, executives, department heads and other key customers in departmental supported areas.
- Manage a team that delivers program leadership, PMO and portfolio management, and project management services that address the unique culture and objectives of clients.
- Collaborate with management of the businesses to establish and prioritize process improvement and technology implementation, and to drive upgrade and improvement initiatives.
- Assure your organization supports the governance and portfolio management processes by analyzing aspects of the governance process and opportunities to streamline, from initial idea evaluation through project closure and the reporting on benefits realization.
- Confirm you lead design for and deployment of highly complicated, integrated end to end solutions; facilitate integration with other IT delivery team member to ensure efficient and effective design, development and implementation of solutions.
- Ensure you lead strategic site initiatives through the project lifecycle from initiation to project close out while ensuring that the project benefits are being delivered and realized per plan to the business.
- Contribute to the development of architectural, software development and portfolio management standards, processes and tools that drive performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure you serve as a provider or market practitioner in the areas of portfolio management, trading, investment operations, investment accounting, risk management, or data warehousing.
- Organize, centralize and share project updates, KPIs, and dashboards; always keeping a close pulse check on the health of your site projects and knowing when and where to escalate.
- Deploy solutions for short (quick hits), medium (process changes), and long term (organizational transformation) across division to ensure consistent, efficient operations at scale.
- Drive: work closely with Portfolio Management (Priority Planning) to ensure alignment of deliverables and resource forecasting to the broader strategic goals of your organization.
- Be accountable for understanding and application of cost management and estimating techniques, with exposure to risk management and change management activities in a structured project environment.
- Confirm your organization ensures the applications needed to support the mission, goals and operations of your organization are provided in a timely, accurate, creative, best practice and cost effective manner.
- Provide an integrated approach with custom solutions to optimize quality, enhance business value and reduce total cost of ownership throughout the lifecycle of an application or project.
- Be accountable for managing application enhancement and support backlog, development, and delivery and establish daily operational readiness, and availability standards, practices, and procedures.
- Methodize: enterprise wide information technology is centralized in the information technology services department, which also provides leadership staff to large and complex departments.
- Audit: through regular strategic interaction with business leadership, ensure the technology enablement program of the IT department is fully aligned to support the businesses short term and long term goals.
- Initiate: work in coordination with it resource management and IT group/function portfolio delivery portfolio management teams enabling portfolio planning and prioritization across the enterprise.
- Contribute to portfolio vision and strategy using defined business standards by partnering with portfolio team, leadership, portfolio management and product team product management.
- Ensure teams short term and long term goals are achieved, SLAs are established, coordinated, enforced, and achieved and work closely with Strategic sourcing office to ensure appropriate availability of contingent staff, enforcement of operational goals and SLAs.
- Orchestrate: work to design plans that factor technology investments and risks while providing value to your organization by improving business processes and providing guidance against future risks.
- Warrant that your organization oversees the implementation of systems and system modifications, and work jointly with user project managers and other information systems groups to successfully implement projects.
- Steer aggregate and allocated economic capital calculation methodology and enhancement of uses in pricing and portfolio management, in partnership with ERM Risk Analytics and business teams.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Portfolio Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Portfolio Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Portfolio Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Portfolio Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Portfolio Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Is the portfolio management review focused on understanding your organization of supply and demand for it services and directing investments to make sure that the business value of it is realized?
- How should tactical knowledge about data, networks, telecommunications and systems analysis & design translate into problem-solving, influence, strategy and professional success?
- Does the information technology department communicate decisions about renting the necessary resources and services for the operation of the IT department and/or organization?
- Does your organization have an accurate portfolio of its existing systems and applications, including an identification of related costs and organizational benefits?
- Do you emphasize strict adherence to existing procedures and monitor the activities of portfolio management personnel for compliance with procedures?
- Does the portfolio appropriately balance risk and feasibility against the upside potential, consistent with the risk-tolerance of your organization?
- Does the information technology department do an analysis to align and prioritize the IT services provided with your organizational goals?
- Is your system capable of handling the entire portfolio effectively and efficiently from one enterprise server and one database instance?
- Do you have a clear picture of portfolio management strategies required to properly take account of changes in risk profile and capital?
- Is it likely to generate greater value in the future than today, when operating and maintenance costs are included in the estimation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Portfolio Management book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Portfolio Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Portfolio Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Portfolio Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Portfolio Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Portfolio Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Portfolio Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Portfolio Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Portfolio Management project oversight?
- Risk Audit: Do you promote education and training opportunities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in career?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What future plans (e.g., modifications) do you have for your program?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the Portfolio Management project that would increase the Portfolio Management project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
- Executing Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Procurement Audit: When corresponding references were made, was a precise description of the performance not otherwise possible and were the already stated references accompanied by the words or equivalent?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Portfolio Management project release?
Step-by-step and complete Portfolio Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Portfolio Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Portfolio Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Portfolio Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Portfolio Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Portfolio Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Portfolio Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Portfolio Management project with this in-depth Portfolio Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Portfolio Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Portfolio Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Portfolio Management investments work better.
This Portfolio Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.