Establish that your organization drives Continuous Improvement of the Solution Delivery processes as it relates to Engagement and Project Management practices; stays informed of industry developments and Best Practices, and champions the adoption and integration into the Solution Delivery process.
More Uses of the Portfolio Management Toolkit:
- Head: Portfolio Managers, Product Managers, sales, marketing, legal, compliance and many other departments to manage the various business related functions of the team.
- Systematize: aladdin combine sophisticated Risk Analytics with comprehensive Portfolio Management, trading, and operations tools on a single platform to power informed.
- Create and/or actively lead the development of Strategic Advice for clients organization wide in coordination with the Strategic Advisory and Private Client Portfolio Management Teams.
- Be certain that your team tracks and reports the Performance Metrics and milestones of all active programs and projects, working with the PMO Head and the Core Team Leaders to drive the right rigor in developing and reporting of metric and milestone information.
- Provide advisory sessions to tackle tough challenges in APM, designing processes that help your clients overcome obstacles and achieve organizational success.
- Develop a point of view on new product opportunities by digging into partner product feedback and researching internal and external product developments.
- Drive: continuously benchmark Project Management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in Project And Portfolio Management.
- Confirm your design enables the execution of business critical projects and create a culture centered on the achievement of business results, accountability and flawless execution through Portfolio Management.
- Ensure you understand and incorporate Agile Portfolio Management principles in complex programs and help uplift Program Leadership and Agile Teams with your practical guidance.
- Manage: aladdin combine sophisticated Risk Analytics with comprehensive Portfolio Management, trading, and operations tools on a single platform to power informed Decision Making.
- Confirm your design provides expert technical and analytical advice relating to Information Management issues, Information Technology architecture, Portfolio Management, and information Technology Requirements.
- Devise: Technical Management of enterprise Applications Development is accountable for Portfolio Management, Resource Management, and development and delivery of projects.
- Confirm your group complies; directs, track and monitors portfolio changes in schedules and ensures that the appropriate financial and organizational support is being allocated in support of Group wide goals.
- Steer: work closely with Finance, to provide consistent data from the project contracts, Business Cases and integrated Project Plans, for accurate Long Range Planning projections.
- Ensure you engineer; build an integrated Product Portfolio Management process with measurable KPIs to enable Executive Management decisions; the KPIs assess the performance and health of the Product Portfolio.
- Ensure you suggest; lead strategic site initiatives through the Project Lifecycle from initiation to project close out while ensuring that the project benefits are being delivered and realized per plan to thE Business.
- Support Product Portfolio Management through end of support life, working to solve post manufacturing supply issues and ensuring a continuity of supply.
- Be accountable for understanding and application of Cost Management and estimating techniques, with exposure to Risk Management and Change Management activities in a structured project environment.
- Manage work with Project Teams to manage/oversee the full range of the project Life Cycle (initiate, plan, execute, close) covering a portfolio of projects which focus on thE Business needs for the Finance Services organization.
- Develop and implement KPIs, metrics, and dashboards for areas of responsibility through collaboration with business owners, customers, and leadership.
- Systematize: finally, continuously assess and improve acquisition and Asset Management Policies and Procedures to ensure sound investment and Portfolio Management decisions.
- Secure that your organization utilizes a Portfolio Management approach for the Life Cycle planning of Business Systems and technologies to plan for needed replacement and/or improvement investments/projects.
- Standardize: tension and challenge Project Teams to execute per plan, consider alternative perspectives, and to ensure there is alignment to your overall strategy.
- Secure that your operation identifies, evaluate and develops Processes And Procedures that are effective, meet requirements and standards and follow policy and/or Risk Compliance regulations.
- Ensure you carry out; Third Party Risk and Portfolio Management developing methodologies to identify critical / key suppliers, gaps / risks and remediation plan development and oversight.
- Ensure you handle; build and maintain the clients project schedules, integrating the replacement contractors schedule with client project staff, and other program stakeholder activities.
- Organize, centralize and share project updates, KPIs, and dashboards; always keeping a close pulse check on the health of your site projects and knowing when and where to escalate.
- Solidify expertise building solutions in Project And Portfolio Management, SDLC, Demand Management, Service and Operations Management disciplines as related to DevOps and Enterprise Architecture initiatives.
- Advise a component on the best path forward for developing and maintaining a Portfolio Management based IT Organization to support your organizational transformation.
- Integrate project information from the functional leads and stakeholders to develop and maintain project execution plans that are accurate and current.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Portfolio Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Portfolio Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Portfolio Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Portfolio Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Portfolio Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What counts that you are not counting?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change you have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- Is Portfolio Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Do you have the right capabilities and capacities?
- What qualifications do Portfolio Management Leaders need?
- Which costs should be taken into account?
- What other organizational variables, as reward systems or Communication Systems, affect the performance of this Portfolio Management process?
- How do you improve productivity?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- What process should you select for improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Portfolio Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Portfolio Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Portfolio Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Portfolio Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Portfolio Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Portfolio Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Portfolio Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Portfolio Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Portfolio Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Portfolio Management Project Team have enough people to execute the Portfolio Management Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Portfolio Management Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Portfolio Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Portfolio Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Portfolio Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Portfolio Management Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Portfolio Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Portfolio Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Portfolio Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Portfolio Management project with this in-depth Portfolio Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Portfolio Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Portfolio Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Portfolio Management Investments work better.
This Portfolio Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.