Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Delivery Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Delivery Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Delivery Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Delivery Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 926 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Delivery Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 926 standard requirements:
- Achieving service management excellence is an on-going process. Just as an organization can never have enough sales, so they can never stop paying attention to service assurance. With service management and assurance having such a critical role for CSPs, how can they both achieve optimal service assurance delivery and implement supporting processes to ensure that best practice continues to be observed?
- Why should the already stated being asked to fund the project believe that the project is a valuable investment, and why should they believe that the already stated proposing the project can deliver the already stated predicted benefits?
- Has the organization consulted information system owners when identifying common controls to ensure that the security capability provided by the inherited controls is sufficient to deliver adequate protection?
- How many training hours are included within the standard support and maintenance agreement and how is that training delivered (e.g., at the vendors location, onsite at the customers location, via the web)?
- Given the competing pressures of digital transformation, delivering a better experience and reducing operating cost, what is the best route to redesigning the service you offer your customers?
- The pressure is on to improve alignment between IT and the business and deliver more strategic value to your organization. and how can you get there fast, without breaking your organization?
- Rather than scope, cost, and schedule, exploration projects should be measured on vision, cost, and schedule. Did the project deliver a valuable product (implemented vision) to the customer?
- To generate word of mouth one has to deliver something well and truly beyond what a customer was expecting - or else why would they recommend you to their friends, how do you manage this?
- How confident are you that your existing portfolio of suppliers can deliver the expertise and service excellence that you need to realize your ambitions for digital transformation?
- Is there a comprehensive business technology strategy that addresses alignment, infrastructure, applications, delivery, communications, security, support, governance, and funding?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Delivery Management book in PDF containing 926 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Delivery Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Delivery Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Delivery Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Delivery Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Delivery Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Delivery Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Delivery Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can your organization afford to undertake the Delivery Management project?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the overarching issues of your organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Delivery Management project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Delivery Management project is needed?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions of contract comply with the detail provided in the procurement documents and with the outcome of the procurement procedure followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system provide for the identification of work progress against technical and other milestones, and also provide for forecasts of completion dates of scheduled work?
- Source Selection Criteria: What does an evaluation address and what does a sample resemble?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Risk Register: Risk categories: what are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Delivery Management project?
- Quality Audit: Health and safety arrangements; stress management workshops. How does your organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
Step-by-step and complete Delivery Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Delivery Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Delivery Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Delivery Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Delivery Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Delivery Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Delivery Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Delivery Management project with this in-depth Delivery Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Delivery Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Delivery Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Delivery Management investments work better.
This Delivery Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.