Develop and execute a strategy to ensure client retention and growth through close interaction with the commercial sales teams, service teams, Performance Partnership Consultants and commercial Customer Success Advocates.
More Uses of the Lean Six Sigma Toolkit:
- Ensure you invent; lead and facilitate quality assessment, processes, Data Analysis, and Performance Improvement activities using the Lean Six Sigma advance Problem Solving methodology.
- Collaborate with sales and operations colleagues to identify and share best practices throughout enterprise operations.
- Arrange that your organization uses Lean Six Sigma methodology to support lean initiatives, improve processes and reduce defects.
- Develop and deploy Continuous Improvement and Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools across your organization.
- Support leadership and management with regard to the planning, implementation and production support of Lean Six Sigma projects and the Lean Six Sigma CoE.
- Audit: effectively communicate with all levels of your organization to maintain relationships and cooperation.
- Organize: technically direct large, cross functional Project Teams and provides individual contribution using Business Process Management, lean and Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to improve quality and Reduce Costs.
- Develop a deep working relationship and partnership with Procurement, Operations Construction, Ops Engineering, Reliability and Maintenance Engineering, Legal, and Workplace Health And Safety.
- Become a trusted advisor to your business customers in matters related to Operational Excellence.
- Audit: constantly seek to identify, share and facilitate adoption of best practices to eliminate waste and improved performance.
- Establish and report out on key success measures for all operational initiatives to ensure objectives and met and results are optimal.
- Provide Technical Support and guidance to troubleshoot, analyze and recommend actions to improve Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost using Lean Six Sigma.
- Manage multiple projects using Lean Six Sigma, Agile principles and other agreed upon Project Management methodologies as suited to the project and project team.
- Ensure you carry out; build a culture of Continuous Improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness and drive results through use of Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Promote a culture that fosters innovation and sharing best practices between facilities and across business units.
- Secure that your business supports Continuous Improvement and Lean Six Sigma projects to maintain capable sourcing, purchasing and contract Manufacturing Processes.
- Make sure that your organization performs Root Cause Analysis for KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that are missing goal and develops action plans to course correct results.
- Ensure you manage; build the category metrics model based on input from the category team to track and monitor safety performance and compliance to the category strategy.
- Use Lean Six Sigma or related tools to develop advanced, cost effective solutions and lead successful implementation to deliver improved Product Quality.
- Warrant that your group understands and employs principles and concepts of Lean Six Sigma or Design Of Experiments to improve process capability.
- Be accountable for leading projects for supplier Quality Improvements and/or supplier efficiencies using Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Confirm your project ensures organizations and offices are supplied with ordered merchandise in a timely and efficient manner.
- Arrange that your organization employs Product Development processes / Lean Six Sigma methodology and support governance practices in compliance with the business policy in support of ISO requirements.
- Lead: typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time.
- Arrange that your organization promotes individual and organizational integrity by exhibiting ethical behavior to maintain high standards for your organization and its affiliates.
- Manage work with Process Owners on business Process Standardization using methodologies as Lean Six Sigma, before beginning RPA development.
- Identify process and system bottlenecks, conduct Root Cause Analysis and implement Process Improvements and digital solutions across your organization by applying Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies/DMAIC process.
- Ensure you coach; lead the ability see across boundaries and care settings which a service and/or information value stream flows.
- Confirm your design ensures safety procedures/protocols compliance verifying that all the tools and equipment are available and in good condition.
- Head: complete discovery, validation, and implementation of workflows in technological systems on behalf of your organization.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lean Six Sigma Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lean Six Sigma related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lean Six Sigma specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lean Six Sigma Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lean Six Sigma improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are the Lean Six Sigma benefits worth its costs?
- How is the data gathered?
- How will you know that a change is an improvement?
- How do you measure variability?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- How can you become the company that would put you out of business?
- Why the need?
- If there were zero limitations, what would you do differently?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Why are you doing Lean Six Sigma and what is the scope?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lean Six Sigma book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Lean Six Sigma self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lean Six Sigma Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lean Six Sigma areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lean Six Sigma Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lean Six Sigma projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lean Six Sigma Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Lean Six Sigma project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Lean Six Sigma project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Lean Six Sigma project team have enough people to execute the Lean Six Sigma project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Lean Six Sigma project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lean Six Sigma Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lean Six Sigma project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lean Six Sigma project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lean Six Sigma project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lean Six Sigma project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lean Six Sigma projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lean Six Sigma and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lean Six Sigma investments work better.
This Lean Six Sigma All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.