Interpret key objectives and process strategies of the Competency Assurance Program defined by the management of Training and Competency, providing coaching and general guidance to assigned Training and Competency Coordinators.
More Uses of the Learning Management Toolkit:
- Coordinate and distribute standardized communications via Exchange, Teams, and the Cornerstone Learning Management System.
- Head: evaluation of Learning And Development interventions for input into ongoing Talent Development strategy.
- Arrange that your organization assess and utilize Learning Management System for tracking and reporting of Employee Development gaps.
- Manage the posting, organization, yearly transition, and monitoring of resources in online Learning Management Systems.
- Lead: track lab expenditures and provide regular budget reports and projections to your organization chair.
- Be accountable for organizing and facilitating project meetings and workshops ensuring actions are documented and followed up until completion.
- Make sure that your project provides vision and leadership in the integration of technology to enhance learning in all areas of instruction.
- Manage work with the technology team to create systems for exporting data from the proprietary Learning Management System (Flamingo Learning Management System).
- Systematize: effective communicator and leader for employees, direct reports, cross functional teams and executive leadership.
- Organize: curation (souring/producing and administering) of online learning resources hosted on organization Learning Management System.
- Be accountable for managing the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all Windows IT systems.
- Evaluate: monitor business environment and needs to recognize and perform needed adjustments to developed framework during course of projects.
- Lead: partner to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of Warehouse Management training, testing other supporting systems.
- Manage work with the Assessment Department on initiatives focused on accreditation and the implementation of learning outcomes assessment.
- Head: high sense of ownership and personal accountability for ensuring the quality and timeliness of own work.
- Create engaging learning content and activities for a diverse set of roles that range in career level and track (hourly to professional, individual contributor to manager).
- Update training materials and documentation for skills development, process, and Compliance Training needs to ensure current and relevant information.
- Provide logistical support to entire Training organization with particular emphasis on the Delivery team.
- Serve as a partner to all Learning Managers across the network to ensure consistency where possible and to maintain a high level of learning standards.
- Arrange that your venture advises department and staff on delivery of copyright compliant course material through Learning Management System.
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to create training sessions and ensure learning maximum effectiveness of training program.
- Confirm your strategy recommends upgrade, patches, new applications and equipment in Continuous Improvement of the systems.
- Steer: partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding Instructional Design and recommend solutions for learning opportunities for all staff.
- Develop and implement sales training, product knowledge and management assessment and development programs.
- Manage Learning Management System in relation to new hire training, Compliance Training and record keeping.
- Ensure your organization coordinates term setup and provides limited operational and Technical Support for select National organization System Affiliates.
- Confirm your corporation coordinates the corporate Learning Management System (database) which handles enrolling, launching, and records maintenance for all employees; ensures integration of learning solutions and documentation.
- Confirm your project administers your organizations Learning Management System (Cornerstone) and ensures its functionality is fully leveraged.
- Ensure you manage; lead the identification of an internal Learning Management System that can support your learning, development and career pathing framework in the future.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Learning Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Learning Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Learning Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Learning Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is a Learning Management breakthrough on the horizon?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Learning Management project?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Learning Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
- What are the usability implications of Learning Management actions?
- Is maximizing Learning Management protection the same as minimizing Learning Management loss?
- What is the extent or complexity of the Learning Management problem?
- Who will provide the final approval of Learning Management deliverables?
- Are Learning Management vulnerabilities categorized and prioritized?
- Think about the functions involved in your Learning Management project, what processes flow from these functions?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Learning Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Learning Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Learning Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Learning Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Learning Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Learning Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Learning Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Learning Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Learning Management project team have enough people to execute the Learning Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Learning Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Learning Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Learning Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Learning Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Learning Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Learning Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Learning Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Learning Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Learning Management project with this in-depth Learning Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Learning Management investments work better.
This Learning Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.