Be able to identify and escalate technical issues to Level 2 Technical Support ; collaborate with the Business Management team to troubleshoot, develop solutions, and implement remedy.
More Uses of the Level 2 Toolkit:
- Ensure your enterprise provides Level 2 enterprise Application Support.
- Pilot: regulatory Document Management (Level 2).
- Drive: Level 2 data operations specialization.
- Ensure you chart; lead Systems Engineering (Level 2).
- Ensure your team coordinates with Level 2 operations and engineering support to Resolve Incidents.
- Escalate potential Security Incidents to client personnel or Level 2 Analysts, implements countermeasures in response to others, and recommend operational improvements.
- Confirm your strategy provides Level 2 support to the Identity and Access Management Team.
- Lead: Desktop Support technicians (Level 2).
- Orchestrate: information technology specialization (Data Center Level 2).
- Identify: Level 2 Systems Administration.
- Methodize: System Administration Level 2 digital services.
- Lead: quality analyzing for delivering spare assets to customer (Level 2).
- Drive: product upgrade plan and execute testing, plan and execute cutover activities, monitor the stability of the post go live environment and provide Level 2 Application Support.
- Coordinate: direct spend accountability on a yearly basis aligned with transformation programs, Level 2 programs/portfolios, enhancements, data purchases, and staff.
- Organize: proactively monitor Production Environments and report issues to Level 2 support.
- Confirm your enterprise ensures overall health of the enterprise system to best support business priorities, internal and external stakeholders, and provides Level 2 systems support.
- Identify: SOC security analyzing (Level 2).
- Perform Level 2 information Security Incident response and investigative support.
- Escalate alerts that require analysis to Level 2 SOC analysts.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Level 2 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Level 2 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Level 2 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Level 2 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Level 2 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Level 2 that make IT risky?
- Are Level 2 changes recognized early enough to be approved through the regular process?
- How do you foster innovation?
- Will a Level 2 production readiness review be required?
- To what extent does each concerned units management team recognize Level 2 as an effective investment?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Which information does the Level 2 Business Case need to include?
- How do you keep records, of what?
- Will Level 2 have an impact on current Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What is your formula for success in Level 2?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Level 2 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Level 2 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Level 2 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Level 2 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Level 2 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Level 2 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Level 2 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Level 2 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Level 2 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Level 2 project team have enough people to execute the Level 2 project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Level 2 project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Level 2 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Level 2 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Level 2 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Level 2 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Level 2 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Level 2 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Level 2 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Level 2 project with this in-depth Level 2 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Level 2 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Level 2 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Level 2 investments work better.
This Level 2 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.