Arrange that your organization establishes Resource Requirements and Material Flow using Industrial Engineering techniques and internal organization standards to establish optimum cell configuration (creation of most efficient manufacturing cell from material inflow, through production, to outflow).
More Uses of the Material Flow Toolkit:
- Support Production Control, material control, material planning departments in improvement projects relating to scheduling Inventory Management and raw Material Flow and tracking.
- Ensure your organization leads purchasing strategies in line with corporate initiatives to improve Supply Chain efficiencies and reduce the total cost of Supply Chain.
- Ensure you classify; lead and/or support cross functional focused improvement initiatives to streamline Material Flow and improve equipment efficiency to increase capacity and reduce operating expenses.
- Support design and innovation efforts to develop optimal solutions for the fulfillment and Transportation Network through equipment specification, Material Flow, Process Design, site layout, and Intellectual Property considerations.
- Devise: own, manage and communicate improvement opportunities and Implementation Plans to all relevant levels and functions in the factory and the warehouse.
- Analyze and improve Material Flow processes from the network of external warehouses to manufacturing facilities optimizing for space, cost, and Service Levels.
- Ensure you oversee; lead and coordinate design and innovation efforts to develop optimal solutions for the Transportation Network through equipment specification, Material Flow, Process Design, site layout, and Intellectual Property considerations.
- Ensure your group complies; this entry level Quality engineering position introduces you to the Material Flow, inspection processes, and technical details products and raw materials used for manufacturing.
- Provide Technical Support and guidance to troubleshoot, analyze and recommend actions to improve Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost using Lean Six Sigma.
- Customize solutions to increase the customers overall profitability, productivity, and safety by gathering data, analyzing information, and solving problems.
- Evaluate: work effectively with production and support functions to translate Process Improvement findings into sustainable improvements and Standard Work.
- Pilot: partner with your immediate working team and cross functional domain experts to develop winning solutions for technically challenging business and consumer problems.
- Provide guidance in best methods for Material Flow and scheduling based on Best Practice and utilization of product and process matrix and labor utilization.
- Secure that your design analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, Material Flow/storage, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Establish that your organization complies;
- Confirm your project engages with manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) teams and establishes consumption based replenishment systems to ensure efficient Material Flow and inventory reduction.
- Manage work with process and equipment engineering and other cross functional groups to resolve maintenance issues, improve equipment reliability, review procedures, and minimize equipment downtime.
- Administrate all aspects of the role, as ensuring material availability, gathering data, reports, metrics, cycle count, Inventory Control, etc.
- Secure that your planning supports negotiation of supply agreements with specific suppliers resulting in cost models, an implementation strategy and a documented agreement, ensuring your organization meets its overall goals for cost, quality, continuity of supply, etc.
- Optimize Material Flow and efficiency in the value chain through Continuous Improvement of Inventory Management strategies and tactical execution.
- Confirm your venture ensures a safe and efficient work environment by communicating and managing organization established quality, production, safety, and human resource policies.
- Establish and continuous monitor key metrics of Material Flow integration/automation systems to proactively address issues/inputs negatively impacting performance.
- Collaborate with cross functional team to optimizE Business decisions surrounding forecast, safety stock, Material Flow, production capacity, warehouse space control, and inventory.
- Ensure you mentor; lead the implementation of several improvement projects along with the education and deployment of Lean methodologies, Change Management, and team facilitation practices.
- Confirm your team ensures Material Flow strategies meet the right parts to the right place at the right time in the right quantity with the right quality and at the right position.
- Drive Continuous Improvement in terms of performance and lowest total cost with the supply base utilizing Achieving Excellence process/criteria and other appropriate supply management tools.
- Secure that your venture executes short and long term Continuous Improvement project activities to drive improvements in corE Business metrics safety, quality, cost and delivery.
- Develop and execute inventory plans to achieve inventory/Asset Management and Material Flow goals; resolve shipping, receiving, invoicing, and payment problems to ensure prompt and accurate payments to suppliers.
- Promote your organization Safety Program and ensures that all organization safety standards are being followed to provide a safe work environment.
- Warrant that your project demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively to provide quality Customer Service.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Material Flow Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Material Flow related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Material Flow specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Material Flow Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Material Flow improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the disruptive Material Flow technologies that enable your organization to radically change your business processes?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
- What assumptions are made about the solution and approach?
- Are you able to realize any cost savings?
- Are the Material Flow requirements complete?
- What are the Material Flow design outputs?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Material Flow delivery, for example is new software needed?
- Who will be in control?
- Do you have/need 24-hour access to key personnel?
- What is the Material Flows sustainability risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Material Flow book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Material Flow self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Material Flow Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Material Flow areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Material Flow Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Material Flow projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Material Flow Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Material Flow project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Material Flow project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Material Flow Project Team have enough people to execute the Material Flow project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Material Flow project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Material Flow Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Material Flow project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Material Flow Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Material Flow project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Material Flow project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Material Flow project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Material Flow project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Material Flow project with this in-depth Material Flow Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Material Flow projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Material Flow and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Material Flow investments work better.
This Material Flow All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.