Stay up to date on technologies trends, in the field of Application Architecture, Micro Services, cloud application delivery, next generation virtualization, and virtual runtime technologies.
More Uses of the Micro Services Toolkit:
- Systematize: design and develop Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Head: architecture, develop and take ownership of Java Micro Services.
- Provide leadership in Digital Transformations, APIs, Micro Services, Cloud/Hybrid Integrations and Cloud Migrations.
- Drive: strategic thinking and drive next generation architecture on cloud, Micro Services, containers, DevOps etc.
- Help transform monolithic applications to a Micro Services framework.
- Audit: Micro Services patterns, inter micro service communications.
- Initiate: net or similar applications to Micro Services architectures.
- Manage services design, Application Security, high availability design, Distributed Systems, and multi threaded programming.
- Arrange that your planning complies; js, Angular, Micro Services architecture in cloud deployment model to solve large scale processing problems.
- Be accountable for managing Development Teams to build and deploy Micro Services based applications in cloud with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Oversee: Micro Services / API lead designer.
- Ensure you introduce; lead with expertise in breaking down a large scale architecture into its component Micro Services.
- Ensure you conceive; build and deploy Micro Services based applications in public cloud with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Develop / enhance Micro Services using Java, Spring Boot, rest, JSON and deploy the Micro Services in cloud.
- Methodize: design and build Micro Services.
- Drive: Micro Services APIs design and development.
- Ensure you assess; lead cloud development on building and deploying Micro Services based applications in cloud with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Develop Micro Services and other components.
- Deliver overall Micro Services, API architecture, integration architecture and Api Gateway architecture.
- Ensure you endeavor; lead with Cloud based services, Micro Services, and Cloud Computing desired.
- Deliver the infrastructure and operating environment for container based Micro Services that meet the agreed high availability, performance and security requirements.
- Orchestrate: Software Development working with the Micro Services design principles, requirement analysis.
- Be accountable for building Micro Services and Distributed Systems.
- Ensure your enterprise participates in Agile Software Development projects to design, code, and test websites and APIs, and Micro Services to deliver quality services.
- Develop and refine Cybersecurity Service Delivery technologies through standardization, automation and migration to Micro Services platforms.
- Perform Application Security testing on various types of applications as web, APIs (REST/SOAP/Micro Services), thick clients, mobile, etc.
- Orchestrate: design and development of application modules migrating to Micro Services.
- Direct: Micro Services architecture.
- Perform load test, performance test, stress test for respective Micro Services.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Micro Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Micro Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Micro Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Micro Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Micro Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- What is the standard for acceptable Micro Services performance?
- What Micro Services metrics are outputs of the process?
- How do you identify subcontractor relationships?
- What are your best practices for minimizing Micro Services project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Micro Services project lifecycle?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- How is Continuous Improvement applied to Risk Management?
- What potential megatrends could make your business model obsolete?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Micro Services book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Micro Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Micro Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Micro Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Micro Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Micro Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Micro Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Micro Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Micro Services project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Micro Services project team have enough people to execute the Micro Services project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Micro Services project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Micro Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Micro Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Micro Services Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Micro Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Micro Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Micro Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Micro Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Micro Services project with this in-depth Micro Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Micro Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Micro Services and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Micro Services investments work better.
This Micro Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.