Document experimental results, capture digital images, and maintain a detailed, accurate laboratory notebook and tracking spreadsheets, communicate results to relevant team members.
More Uses of the Molecular Biology Toolkit:
- Perform and/or oversee sequencing process and analyze sequence data using various bioinformatics software and prepare reports for internal and external customers.
- Evaluate data, make observations, troubleshoot, and keep detailed records in laboratory notebook.
- Contribute Molecular Biology and microscopy expertise to cross disciplinary product Development Teams.
- Coordinate: review results of tests and Quality Control materials to ensure that testing processes in control and all data produced is accurate and precise.
- Be accountable for offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
- Provide solutions to complex problems that require creative use of established and/or innovative methods.
- Collaborate with the Molecular Biology and Software Engineering team to analyze the sequencing data.
- Meet all accreditation requirements for Good Laboratory Practices in using manual and Automated Testing equipment.
- Orchestrate: track, analyze and report on content engagement to inform planning for future projects and activities.
- Communicate experimental results timely to the Head Scientist for troubleshooting and follow up Experimental Design and planning.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed laboratory notebook to ensure results are properly annotated and organized for reports.
- Organize: work effectively with cross functional teams as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Support, Purchasing, and Research and Development.
- Evaluate data and provide clear reports that can be shared and transferred to and from cross functional teams.
- Ensure you support activities related to process development, improvements, and troubleshooting of your Manufacturing Processes.
- Secure that your team makes detailed observations as experiments are conducted and reports data accurately and effectively.
- Be accountable for creating a performance culture and driving results, prioritization, execution, delivering performance.
- Anticipate experimental needs and understand an individual experiment in the context of the entire organizations goals.
- Ensure you deliver; aid in the training of staff on instrumentation use, methods application, and Molecular Biology fundamentals.
- Are values are as follows; integrity, respect, responsibility, discovery, excellence, and community.
- Determine if products meet quality specification requirements via incoming raw material qualification, intermediate component quality checks and finished kit checks for performance.
- Establish: accountability you are given the resources you need to succeed and the freedom to make it happen; in return, you hold each other accountable for your high expectations.
- Control: design and execute optimization experiments for the execution of Molecular Biology processes on robotic platforms.
- Perform product research, Market Research and competitive analysis to understand testing needs and opportunities.
- Be accountable for creating the conditions for increasing productivity by analyzing and improving existing processes.
- Use standard laboratory techniques and follow operating instructions in preparing materials for test procedures.
- Manage the team in troubleshooting artifacts and performance variation encountered during Product Development.
- Follow established procedures in validating and verifying data entered in to computer systems.
- Provide oversight to Manufacturing personnel to meet department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure all of your employees strive to contribute to a common set of values Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Molecular Biology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Molecular Biology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Molecular Biology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Molecular Biology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Molecular Biology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- How do you go about comparing Molecular Biology approaches/solutions?
- Are the most efficient solutions problem-specific?
- What are you challenging?
- How do you control the overall costs of your work processes?
- How do you manage changes in Molecular Biology requirements?
- How do you think the partners involved in Molecular Biology would have defined success?
- Has a cost benefit analysis been performed?
- Who qualifies to gain access to data?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Molecular Biology book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Molecular Biology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Molecular Biology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Molecular Biology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Molecular Biology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Molecular Biology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Molecular Biology Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Molecular Biology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Molecular Biology project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Molecular Biology project team have enough people to execute the Molecular Biology project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Molecular Biology project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Molecular Biology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Molecular Biology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Molecular Biology Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Molecular Biology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Molecular Biology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Molecular Biology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Molecular Biology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Molecular Biology project with this in-depth Molecular Biology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Molecular Biology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Molecular Biology and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Molecular Biology investments work better.
This Molecular Biology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.