Arrange that your organization clients partner with you to rapidly build, launch, and scale forward leaping, industry shattering Software Products and Digital Platforms that create New Revenue Streams and sources of Competitive Advantage.
More Uses of the New Revenue Streams Toolkit:
- Ensure you arrange; lead Brand Management, New Revenue Streams.
- Drive: new customers and New Revenue Streams increase the value of thE Business and the impact you make on improving the world of Online Identity verification.
- Be accountable for developing End To End plan to develop, launch and grow New Revenue Streams.
- Be accountable for serving all revenue generating departments, this division drive New Revenue Streams by creating efficiencies in processes and generating useful business insights for relevant department heads.
- Establish that your project complies; this means innovating faster, creating New Revenue Streams, deriving more insights from data and from the edge and interacting differently with customers, partners, and employees.
- Be accountable for focusing on identifying strategies for New Revenue Streams, expanding into New Markets, and optimizing existing markets/verticals.
- Drive New Revenue Streams by developing new service offerings and follow through to support sales success by working with marketing, training and Sales Enablement.
- Develop strategy and evaluate New Revenue Streams and platforms.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New Revenue Streams Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any New Revenue Streams related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New Revenue Streams specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New Revenue Streams Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New Revenue Streams improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and Social Media has changed forever the way you talk about New Revenue Streams, how do you gain traction?
- Where is it measured?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by your organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- Will your goals reflect your program budget?
- How much data can be collected in the given timeframe?
- Is there a New Revenue Streams Communication Plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Is New Revenue Streams required?
- What are the costs?
- Where is New Revenue Streams data gathered?
- When a New Revenue Streams manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New Revenue Streams book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your New Revenue Streams self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New Revenue Streams Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New Revenue Streams areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New Revenue Streams Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New Revenue StreaMs Projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New Revenue StreaMs Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 New Revenue StreaMs Project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all New Revenue StreaMs Project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the New Revenue StreaMs Project team have enough people to execute the New Revenue StreaMs Project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed New Revenue StreaMs Project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete New Revenue StreaMs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New Revenue StreaMs Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New Revenue StreaMs Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New Revenue StreaMs Project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New Revenue StreaMs Project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New Revenue StreaMs Project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New Revenue StreaMs Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New Revenue Streams and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New Revenue Streams investments work better.
This New Revenue Streams All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.