Make sure that your organization analyzes and evaluates Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) products to assess the feasibility and usability of the product to best support operations that are related to the project.
More Uses of the Off The Shelf Toolkit:
- Be certain that your organization provides Technical Support for the configuration and implementation of COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) and custom developed Software Applications related to Enterprise Systems.
- Write report using Off The Shelf and proprietary tools (and manage the development of new report with stakeholders).
- Install Off The Shelf software in customers environments in preparation for implementation projects.
- Install, configure, and maintain Commercial Off The Shelf software.
- Guide: research and spec Off The Shelf platforms that could be utilized in a clients Development Environments.
- Drive: commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) software package deployment.
- Be accountable for implementing, managing or configuring Commercial Off The Shelf Web Based Applications.
- Customize Off The Shelf software in support of project goals and requirements.
- Govern: design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable Off The Shelf application or custom built Technology Solutions to meet Business Needs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Off The Shelf Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Off The Shelf related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Off The Shelf specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Off The Shelf Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Off The Shelf improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What Off The Shelf capabilities do you need?
- What are your operating costs?
- Are you missing Off The Shelf opportunities?
- How will the Off The Shelf data be analyzed?
- How will the Off The Shelf data be captured?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Off The Shelf is underway?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- What is the Value Stream Mapping?
- How do you proactively clarify deliverables and Off The Shelf quality expectations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Off The Shelf book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Off The Shelf self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Off The Shelf Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Off The Shelf areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Off The Shelf Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Off The Shelf projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Off The Shelf Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Off The Shelf project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Off The Shelf project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Off The Shelf Project Team have enough people to execute the Off The Shelf Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Off The Shelf Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Off The Shelf Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Off The Shelf project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Off The Shelf Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Off The Shelf Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Off The Shelf project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Off The Shelf project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Off The Shelf project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Off The Shelf project with this in-depth Off The Shelf Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Off The Shelf projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Off The Shelf and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Off The Shelf investments work better.
This Off The Shelf All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.