More Uses of the Open Source Toolkit:
- Establish: track Digital Media and industry sources covering Financial Services, banking, payments, commerce, fintech and insurance.
- Confirm your design complies; conducts Open Source research on clients and infrastructure to help identify Data Leakage could lead to vulnerabilities.
- Establish and Develop Relationships with research sources and investment relations contacts at key companies.
- Manage and coordinate consultants conducting on site research at public record repositories in remote locations.
- Perform Open Source threat collection and analysis activities identifying indication of Cyber Threats, identify malicious code, websites, and vulnerabilities using existing and purpose built tools.
- Drive: assessment and appropriate adoption of Open Source and commercial technologies based upon Industry Trends and innovative concepts.
- Confirm your planning complies; partnerships relating to the exchange, development, and/or use of data, technology, Intellectual Property, Open Source Software, free culture and freely licensed content, and know how.
- Ensure you merge; lead with expertise in architecting and building Data Quality framework using Open Source and/or proprietary tools.
- Manage work with peer reviewers, incorporating editorial feedback to ensure that VMware style and standards are appropriately observed in technical content and media.
- Initiate: work extensively on providing Open Source spark As A Service on Kubernetes and presto to enable users use a Data Processing service connecting to Hadoop.
- Support Data Migrations with structured and non Structured Data from on premise and Open Source repositories into modern Azure Data Services.
- Lead: partner actively with Strategy Teams to maximize insight derived from analytics and key findings applied to the development of Marketing Programs.
- Perform housekeeping duties at assigned areas thoroughly, in a professional and safe manner in accordance with training and Safety Standards.
- Evaluate: application of Open Source resources for creating Mobile Platforms to communicate manufacturing intelligence.
- Confirm your enterprise performs supervised work related to Public Affairs and communication activities as responding to media inquiries.
- Steer: monitor external Open Source platforms for Physical Security threats to charter assets and initiate Incident Management when appropriate.
- Perform database and Open Source research to identify items of potential concern on individuals and/or corporate subjects.
- Follow department policies and industry Best Practices specifically related to database and prospect management.
- Evaluate: systematically monitor Open Sources, your systems, and other channels for known, emerging, and potential risks.
- Secure that your team determines infrastructure and Application Strategies applicable to Business Needs, as use of Open Source versus commercial, build versus buy, and hosted services.
- Integrate and manage existing platform by building a large scale distributed Training System using the latest Open Source.
- Optimize impact of Customer Insight in the creative Program Development process by partnering with creative.
- Establish: employee intranet (writing and editing content; coordinating with Internal Customers for updates and changes).
- Establish that your operation complies; monitors and analyzes Open Source and internal data sources to identify trending security issues and alert management to developments, changes and shifts in risk.
- Become the expert in understanding the underlying Open Source and concepts around Storage, Networking, Security, Trouble Shooting, Management and Performance Tuning.
- Assign threat ratings to client provided data upon completion of Open Source research under the guidance of supervisors.
- Provide Platform As A Service offerings that are easy to consume, elastic, secure, and reliable using Open Source based Cloud Solutions for Big Data Technologies.
- Contribute features and fixes back to Open Source Software, or create and promote your own Open Source tools.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open Source Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open Source related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open Source specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open Source Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open Source improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are the Open Source use cases?
- Is risk periodically assessed?
- Who needs to know?
- Do you have/need 24-hour access to key personnel?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Are decisions made in a timely manner?
- How do you catch Open Source definition inconsistencies?
- How are measurements made?
- To what extent does each concerned units Management Team recognize Open Source as an effective investment?
- Is the required Open Source Data gathered?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open Source book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Open Source self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open Source Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open Source areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open Source Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open Source Projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open Source Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Open Source project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Open Source project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Open Source Project Team have enough people to execute the Open Source Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Open Source Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Open Source Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open Source project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open Source Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open Source Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open Source project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open Source project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open Source project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open Source project with this in-depth Open Source Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open Source Projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open Source and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open Source investments work better.
This Open Source All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.