Organize Operations Planning: research and understand market needs, trends and competitive offerings to identify Strategic Partnerships, go to Market Strategy and long term revenue growth.
More Uses of the Operations Planning Toolkit:
- Establish that your organization provides regular, ongoing Predictive Analytics, Business Planning and scenarios for Operations Planning and to address business issues and opportunities.
- Establish Operations Planning: deep Business Process knowledge in Sales and Operations Planning, Sales Forecasting and collaboration, inventory planning and optimization, and supply/replenishment planning.
- Engage in Capacity Management during Sales and Operations Planning, master scheduling, Materials Requirements Planning, and production activity control.
- Make sure that your operation gathers aftermarket demand, forecasts, and Sales and Operations Planning data and analyzes information to develop a valid Production Plan and achievable master schedule for the facility.
- Be accountable for accounting, finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Operations Planning and support, Sales And Marketing area to support team and/or department objectives.
- Ensure your venture leads a broad range of complex Supply Chain processes, as Inventory analysis and planning, Demand Planning, import/export operations, and Sales and Operations Planning (SOP).
- Formulate Operations Planning: partner with Manufacturing Facilities, transportation, Sales and Operations Planning, among others, to ensure operational alignment and Best Practice sharing.
- Be certain that your group serves as an analytic and technical lead in the development of exploitation methods and use of various Data Collection platforms to improve processes in direct support of Network Operations Planning and execution.
- Ensure you pioneer; understand mission requirements and emergency/contingency Operations Planning and evaluate current organizational Emergency Operations support plans.
- Ensure you collaborate; understand mission requirements and emergency/contingency Operations Planning and evaluate current organizational Emergency Operations support plans.
- Ensure your organization gathers aftermarket demand, forecasts, and Sales and Operations Planning data and analyzes information to develop a valid Production Plan and achievable master schedule for the facility.
- Ensure your organization provides regular, ongoing Predictive Analytics, Business Planning and scenarios for Operations Planning and to address business issues and opportunities.
- Confirm your venture performs Technical Analysis and provides strategic Operations Planning support and functional knowledge in area of expertise.
- Ensure your organization leads a broad range of complex Supply Chain processes, as Inventory analysis and planning, Demand Planning, import/export operations, and Sales and Operations Planning (SOP).
- Confirm your organization coordinates with sales, Operations Management and Data Management staff on implementation and maintenance of assigned accounts.
- Confirm your planning complies; partners with Sales Management to organize the day to day Operations Strategy and ensures desired penetration and contact rates are achieved.
- Manage Production Operations and communicate staffing needs to achieve schedule commitments and assure delivery dates and Customer Demands are met.
- Ensure you shape; shepherd new customers through training, account configuration, and deriving solutions to complex issues relating to optimizing financial operations and workflow across multiple systems.
- Ensure your enterprise establishes and provides technical insight and expertise for enterprise scale IT Service design, delivery, and operations of multi site manufacturing and other Enterprise Systems.
- Create / execute Work Plans, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs / requirements.
- Confirm your design ensures the Call Center operations have your organization continuity/Disaster Recovery Plan in place to maintain operations and ensure minimal customer impact in the event of an emergency situation.
- Manage day to day operations of the primary manufacturing and supporting applications, ensuring controls are in place surrounding completeness and accuracy of data.
- Govern Operations Planning: oversight for implementing and revising procedures as operations manuals, documenting vendor system security processes for various systems working together with payroll and benefits managers.
- Steer Operations Planning: communication and rollout plans for all new product changes for sellers, Account Management, support teams and operations and other Key Stakeholders across enterprise.
- Ensure you brief; lead the team in developing and deploying Infrastructure Solutions with an emphasis on Service Delivery, Security, and Infrastructure Operations maturation.
- Arrange that your project complies; transitions existing space to an effective voice and data Network Operations Center.
- Drive Manufacturing Operations and develops strategies to fulfill Customer Demand with perfect quality and the lowest possible cost.
- Develop Operations Planning: advocate internally to engineering/product groups the importance of partnership with your release, security, and service operations teams.
- Direct Operations Planning: review operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain partners/vendors or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
- Manage day to day Business Operations and identify and develop key Marketing Operations processes and tools to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assure your planning responds to audit findings, which often leads to the development of new policies and/or procedures.
- Warrant that your organization maintains organizations effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting and implementing information technologies.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operations Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operations Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operations Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operations Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operations Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are the Operations Planning benefits worth its costs?
- What is your question? Why?
- What strategies for Operations Planning improvement are successful?
- How do you gather requirements?
- What trophy do you want on your mantle?
- What are the requirements for audit information?
- Why should people listen to you?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by Operations Planning?
- Do you have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Are Operations Planning vulnerabilities categorized and prioritized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operations Planning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operations Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operations Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operations Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operations Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operations Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operations Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operations Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Operations Planning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Operations Planning Project Team have enough people to execute the Operations Planning Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Operations Planning Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Operations Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operations Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operations Planning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operations Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operations Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operations Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operations Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operations Planning project with this in-depth Operations Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operations Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operations Planning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operations Planning investments work better.
This Operations Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.