Deep knowledge in line balancing, manning calculations, productivity analysis/loss analysis, capacity analysis, ergonomic Risk Analysis, time studies, standardized work, PFMEA, Lean Manufacturing, and Statistical Process Control.
More Uses of the PFMEA Toolkit:
- Ensure you audit; lead process FMEA lead PFMEA for new lead process technology.
- Oversee: conduct DFMA and PFMEA studies to strengthen the feedback loop between design and build.
- Arrange that your strategy participates in process failure modes and effects analysis (PFMEA) for products.
- Develop and implement process flow, PFMEA and Control plans for all products.
- Ensure you support; lead process FMEA lead PFMEA generation for new lead process technology.
- Ensure you direct; lead PFMEA for the project.
- Confirm your team complies; conducts/coordinate process failure mode and effects analysis (PFMEA) meetings when necessary, and ensures outcomes are documented where appropriate.
- Develop cause and effect analysis, Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) and control plan.
- Supervise the quality group in development and implementation of process flow, control plans, PFMEA, and Standard Work for early product/process development.
- Establish, maintain, and ensure compliance to Process Control Plan per PFMEA.
- Utilize PFMEA tools to perform Process Improvements.
- Contribute to DFMA and PFMEA studies to strengthen the feedback loop between design and build.
- Be accountable for assessing and reducing risk in the assembly process using PFMEA methodology.
- Drive internal and external PFMEA review.
- Lead the development of Process Flow and PFMEA.
- Ensure you suggest; lead process failure mode effects analysis (PFMEA).
- Help to improve robustness of PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plan quality processes across the plant.
- Evaluate: measurement system evaluations on characteristics identified keys by drawings or PFMEA.
- Provide effective Corrective Action to control losses using 5 Why analysis and other Problem Solving techniques as PFMEA.
- Assure your operation complies; directs processes to identify and manage risk in Product Development using PFMEA, etc.
- Follow established procedures to perform detailed, accurate, and compliant engineering documentation for Master Validation Plans, PFMEA, Equipment Installation, Characterization, Qualification and Validation activities.
- Secure that your venture assess supplier PFMEA and manufacturing Process Controls and drive Continuous Improvement.
- Lead process failure mode and effects analysis (PFMEA) and risk based considerations.
- Formulate: complete process failure mode and analysis (PFMEA).
- Manage work on control plans, PFMEA, flow charts, work instructions and Root Cause Analysis.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pfmea Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pfmea related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pfmea specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pfmea Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pfmea improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will Pfmea decisions be made and monitored?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Do you have the right people on the bus?
- What is the source of the strategies for Pfmea strengthening and reform?
- What is your organizations process which leads to recognition of value generation?
- Are the Pfmea standards challenging?
- How is the data gathered?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Who qualifies to gain access to data?
- How do your controls stack up?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pfmea book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Pfmea self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pfmea Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pfmea areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pfmea Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pfmea projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pfmea Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Pfmea project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Pfmea project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Pfmea project team have enough people to execute the Pfmea project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Pfmea project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Pfmea Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pfmea project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pfmea Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pfmea project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pfmea project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pfmea project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pfmea project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pfmea project with this in-depth Pfmea Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pfmea projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pfmea and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pfmea investments work better.
This Pfmea All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.