Organize support Legacy Systems mapping to New Applications to existing metrics; data interfacing and integration to support metrics, new tool analysis, data tool migration; and Process Mapping for Existing Applications, metrics and business Process Flows.
More Uses of the Process Mapping Toolkit:
- Utilize various analysis methods, as Process Mapping, Strategic Planning, research, Value Stream Mapping, Systems Improvement Process, System Health Validation Process, Performance Measurement, benchmarking, etc.
- Control: partner with cross functional teams to proactively seek out and identify needed system and Process Improvements through Sales Process Mapping exercises.
- Perform functional and gap assessment, gather requirements and Process Mapping, prepare Functional Specifications to meet organization requirements, configure the application.
- Inspire accomplished skills in Data Analysis and Process Mapping, translating data into useful business insights.
- Operate and maintain Portal groups and permissions, develop and manage SharePoint infrastructure, manage custom work flows and Business Process Mapping, and manage user Functional Requirements, configurations, requirement Process Analysis, and testing.
- Be accountable for carrying out advanced Data Collection and analysis for Process Mapping, develop budgets and Cost Analysis to determine project feasibility.
- Facilitate groups through Process Mapping, Root Cause analysis, brainstorming, Business Impact assessments, Gap Analysis and Project Planning.
- Secure that your organization leads Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, and Process Mapping efforts in support of new capability delivery.
- Confirm your group supports Process Mapping, Audit Trail review and UI testing tasks for the implementation and/or maintenance of Quality Management systems.
- Secure that your planning executes on the use of Process Mapping tools and manufacturing data to drive improvements in operational efficiencies and cost Improvement Initiatives.
- Create Business Case decision models and customer financial models and execute Process Mapping to optimize clients operational productivity, forecasting, and budgeting processes.
- Utilize quality/lean/Six Sigma tools as Business Plan deployment, Problem Solving, Root Cause analysis, Process Mapping, and Gap Analysis.
- Lead Process Mapping for data decision rights, and the development of business policies and practices for Managing Data.
- Provide Business Process Analysis, redesign, implementation, Process Mapping, Error Handling, and monitoring.
- Assure your design applies a range of Process Design/redesign and improvement techniques, drive Process Mapping, applies Change Management techniques, and measures project benefits.
- Facilitate Process Mapping and Requirements Gathering across the separatE Business and technical teams.
- Support Improvement Initiatives by providing expertise in Process Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, and Problem Solving.
- Facilitate Process Mapping and Root Cause analysis activities that lead to identification of process wastes, structural inefficiencies and process Improvement Opportunities.
- Make sure that your operation provides guidance and collaboration in completing analysis, information or Process Mapping, and/or alignment of thE Business and related areas.
- Inter department collaboration, Business Requirement alignment orchestration, and Business Process Mapping.
- Identify environmental considerations for all processes through Internal Audits and Process Mapping.
- Create Business Case decision models, customer financial models, or execute Process Mapping to optimize clients operational productivity, forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Ensure you join; lead and facilitate groups through Process Mapping, brainstorming, cause and effect analysis, Business Impact assessments, and Project Planning.
- Perform research and Impact Analysis, Root Cause analysis, and as Is Process Mapping related to assigned initiatives.
- Prepare Functional Specifications, Business Process Mappings and flows and other documentation for Financial System functions.
- Secure that your strategy coordinates with Business Enablement team to support Change Management, training, Business Process Mapping, and cutover deliverables.
- Ensure you amplify; lead Process Mapping and Value Stream Mapping for all the Quality Assurance and Control Processes.
- Arrange that your design complies; conducts Business Process Mapping of customer as is and to be processes using various tools and techniques.
- Support productivity Project Leaders in measuring performance against Customer Requirements and executing Improvement Projects for Process Improvement using Six Sigma methodology, analysis of data, preparing reports and implementing Process Mapping.
- Direct: conduct Business Process Mapping and Requirements Gathering sessions to determine configuration requirements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Mapping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Mapping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Mapping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Mapping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Mapping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Do staff qualifications match your project?
- How will you motivate the stakeholders with the least vested interest?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Process Mapping leader?
- How do you deal with Process Mapping risk?
- What system do you use for gathering Process Mapping information?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- How is performance measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Mapping book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Mapping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Mapping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Mapping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Mapping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Mapping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Mapping Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Mapping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Process Mapping project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Process Mapping Project Team have enough people to execute the Process Mapping Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Process Mapping Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Process Mapping Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Mapping project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Mapping Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Mapping Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Mapping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Mapping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Mapping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Mapping project with this in-depth Process Mapping Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Mapping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Mapping and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Mapping investments work better.
This Process Mapping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.