Provide technical perspective in requirement prioritization and engage with Technical leads/ Architects to set technical Product Direction by weighing Industry Trends, competitive information, and product requirements.
More Uses of the Product Direction Toolkit:
- Identify opportunities for new Product Directions or extended features to drive your organization strategy.
- Identify new application areas and working with development and marketing to create compelling messaging and demonstrations for future Product Direction.
- Be the trusted voice of sellers by surfacing insights to shape the Product Direction and marketing messaging.
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing to refine Product Direction based on your findings from your interactions with prospects.
- Ensure you engage with product stakeholders and partners to help lead Design Thinking workshops for solving the industrys most complex problems and helping to set Product Direction.
- Communicate with internal and external customers during the analysis and development phases and collaborate on feature and Product Direction.
- Devise: conduct and manage product research to drive all stages of Product Design and development, from early Product Direction through summative validation.
- Ensure you value and favor User Needs and concerns over your own to inform Product Direction.
- Contribute to future Product Direction organizational decisions related to Software Platforms.
- Develop: practice modern research techniques to extract User Needs and inform Product Direction.
- Maintain knowledge on Product Direction and future offerings of enterprise application vendors.
- Use and present usage and performance data that influence Product Direction and development.
- Devise: design and prototype multiple ideas quickly and connect regularly with customers to validate Product Directions.
- Inform broad strategic and Product Direction by estimating and applying structural models of supply and demand to evaluate the general equilibrium effects of business decisions.
- Develop: share insights and strategies with internal teams to drive and influence program/Product Direction.
- Supervise: present and communicate your research findings in clear and compelling ways to influence design and Product Direction.
- Manage work with customers, engineers and leadership to articulate and shape the technical roadmap, drive bold Product Directions, and seek out innovative high impact opportunities.
- Audit: shape Product Direction and strategy while also managing the growth and success of a talented team of designers.
- Ensure you expand; build cross platform applications to explore new technologies and new Product Directions.
- Collaborate with Product Management and industry teams to provide input on future Product Direction, communicate and demonstrate new software capabilities to customers.
- Provide insight to Product Marketing and Engineering regarding current and future Product Direction.
- Stay current with new and future technologies and software relevant to the existing platform and projected Product Direction.
- Manage work with business / product strategy in order to stay up to date with business / Product Direction in order to anticipate long lead time technology needs.
- Represent the Voice of the customer to influence Product Direction and inform your Sales And Marketing efforts.
- Devise: act as the internal customer advocate for Problem Resolution, new product features, and future Product Direction.
- Pilot: leverage research insights to advocate for customers throughout the product cycle and influence Product Direction.
- Oversee: work closely cross functionally with other teams and management on Product Direction and definition for products or features/improvements of new and existing products.
- Assume full ownership of Product Direction and Product Management, and act as its advocate/evangelist in a range of settings.
- Ensure you designate; understand the Product Direction and customer use cases and provide input on product and code changes through all points of the product cycle.
- Ensure you facilitate; build multi platform applications to explore new technologies and new Product Directions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Product Direction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Product Direction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Product Direction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Product Direction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Product Direction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What systems/processes must you excel at?
- Which costs should be taken into account?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- What relationships among Product Direction trends do you perceive?
- What do you need to qualify?
- What are the business goals Product Direction is aiming to achieve?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- What training and qualifications will you need?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of workforce and leader development?
- Who needs to know?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Product Direction book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Product Direction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Product Direction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Product Direction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Product Direction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Product Direction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Product Direction Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Product Direction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Product Direction project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Product Direction project team have enough people to execute the Product Direction project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Product Direction project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Product Direction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Product Direction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Product Direction Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Product Direction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Product Direction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Product Direction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Product Direction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Product Direction project with this in-depth Product Direction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Product Direction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Product Direction and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Product Direction investments work better.
This Product Direction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.