Arrange that your Organization Designs, develops, manufactures and markets complex electronic instruments and systems geared to the specialized needs of electronics manufacturers for high performance Production Testing, process monitoring, Product Development and research.
More Uses of the Production Test Toolkit:
- Arrange that your project creates and tests validation and Production Test hardware solutions.
- Lead: user Acceptance Test (UAT) and Pre Production Test support.
- Assure your business leads the development of Production Test Plans, requirements and specifications.
- Ensure you consult; lead New Product Development activities related to Production Test and product validation.
- Identify: Production Test fixture development.
- Be accountable for providing technical know how and training for Production Test operators and technicians on test system operation, and maintenance.
- Initiate: design of power features and work with a wide set of teams across your organization systems, software, hardware, silicon process, Production Test, etc.
- Support Production Testing and production builds.
- Manage: user/integration/Production Testing.
- Write Production Test specifications and procedures.
- Manage design, layout, and Production Test engineers.
- Supervise: Production Test Data capture and analysis.
- Confirm your organization performs final Production Testing and inspection to ensure products meet performance specifications and standards.
- Supervise: non Production Testing support.
- Ensure you foster; Build Automation and reporting infrastructure for Pre Production and in Production Testing and validation of critical hardware and software changes.
- Support development of Production Test systems to collect, analyze and report measurements for ongoing improvements.
- Ensure you mastermind; build and troubleshoot Production Test systems.
- Warrant that your planning gathers hardware project requirements to support both New Product Development and Production Testing.
- Provide feedback to Production Test Development team to improve test coverage.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Production Test Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Production Test related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Production Test specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Production Test Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Production Test improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What are your key Production Test indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- What do people want to verify?
- What causes innovation to fail or succeed in your organization?
- Did you miss any major Production Test issues?
- Did you tackle the cause or the symptom?
- Are all Team Members qualified for all tasks?
- Are the Production Test Requirements testable?
- If you find that you havent accomplished one of the goals for one of the steps of the Production Test Strategy, what will you do to fix it?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Production Test, including any consulting or professional services?
- Are the Production Test benefits worth its costs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Production Test book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Production Test self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Production Test Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Production Test areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Production Test Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Production Test projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Production Test Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Production Test project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Production Test project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Production Test Project Team have enough people to execute the Production Test Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Production Test Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Production Test Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Production Test project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Production Test Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Production Test Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Production Test project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Production Test project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Production Test project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Production Test project with this in-depth Production Test Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Production Test projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Production Test and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Production Test investments work better.
This Production Test All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.