The QR Codes Complete Certification Kit is the most complete guide for anyone looking to gain an understanding of QR Codes and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
Get a boost your career with this complete QR Codes eLearning course, Exam and PDF textbook for additional study.
The QR Codes Certification Kit contains a study guide eBook and online course, and is delivered to you via our eLearning portal, giving you the freedom to access it anytime, whether at home or in the office.
The QR Codes Complete Certification Kit is a part of the Core Series for IT, a series of course available to help career-driven IT professionals stay relevant in their roles in the I.T. industry. Each course in the core series includes a certification upon successful completion.
The online learning program is available for a 90 Days access period.
Discover the latest and greatest technology trends. Make sense of new matrix barcode technology and the benefits it has had on the automotive industry. Get a head start and grasp the concepts of Quick Response Code (QR Code) applications. Become a valued member of your organization by learning about the technological systems that embody QR Codes.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest IT trends, and to add to their QR Codes resource list.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of QR Codes, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The QR Codes Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of QR Codes concepts and its practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory QR Codes training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for any IT professional to help them transform into the world of QR Code systems.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that QR Code applications present.
Take the next step:
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The QR Codes Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for QR Codes Certification.
- Easy and Affordable.
- Learning about QR Codes technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about QR Codes and other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, advantages, and uses of QR Code applications.
- The various types of wireless data transfers.
- How to utilize Asset Tracking applications.
Course Outline - The topics covered in this course are:
- QR Codes
- Barcode Standards and Data
- Alternative QR Code Implementations
- Barcode Data Capture and Transfer
- Barcode Data Types and Recognition
- RFID & Object Tracking
- Speech Recognition and Monitoring Systems
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours
The program combines 7 presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A Certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge
- Final Exam