Audit Rich Data: partner with Marketing Operations and digital Marketing Teams and organization to implement Best In Class website tracking, Lead Management, Data Management and Media Strategy.
More Uses of the Rich Data Toolkit:
- Develop persuasive, data rich disruptive path content journeys and commercial insights to inform marketing messaging and measurably impact sales conversations.
- Manage work with the Analytics Team to identify, develop and implement data rich PowerBI dashboards and KPIs designed to optimally run and drive the Supply Chain and Quality teams internationally.
- Manage work with the Program Analysis Team to leverage techniques from Static Analysis to build rich representations of source code that are suitable for learning.
- Drive innovation and experiment with new age content formats, Information Architecture, and Rich Media.
- Guide Rich Data: through deep topical expertise, rigorous foundational research, and rich partnerships with cross functional partners to drive action based on your insights.
- Develop next generation algorithms that analyze and extract rich structured information from large amounts of documents.
- Coordinate with content Development Teams, creative services, and outside departments to develop rich content that drive results in pipeline creation.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Develop User Interfaces for modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest front end technologies.
- Analyze rich and multidimensional data, develop descriptive and analytical models, and shape actionable insights from research findings.
- Be accountable for utilizing current programming methodologies to translate machinE Learning models and Data Processing methods into software, in either research environments or specific product environments.
- Identify the need to upgrade or enhance system component capabilities in response to Data Management, data linkages and Data Visualization.
- Steer Rich Data: work closely with the technology organizations to create an environment and architecture that makes data accessible to appropriate channels.
- Collect data based on the right KPIs to ensure you are making the best Data Driven decisions.
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze data from Digital Platform and transform into suggested action areas.
- Arrange that your business analyzes science, engineering, business, and all other Data Processing problems for application to Electronic Data Processing systems.
- Ensure you need to analyse Industry Trends (technology and business driven) and data to communicate the strategic implications to your domain and service line teams.
- Steer Rich Data: advocate for Master Data Governance and associated processes as communication and workflow to ensure Master Data is optimized to support Business Requirements.
- Initiate Rich Data: conduct Root Cause Analysis and provide actionable and high value solutions to reported incidents with a combination of Data Analytics, Business Acumen, technical expertise, product features, and sound judgment.
- Organize Rich Data: Data Analysis and Experimental Design work closely with SMEs (molecular biologist, engineers, etc) to improve instrument performance and analyze Experimental Data.
- Help to perform Data Protection Risk Assessments and Privacy Assessments/audits of new technologies, vendors and processes.
- Manage Use Of Equipment and tools utilized in the installation, maintenance, and repair of voice and Data Network components.
- Maintain and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Cost of Poor Quality data to identify recurring trends and drive improvement actions to reduce internal and external failure costs.
- Ensure you surpass; lead design and implementation of Data Model by studying data sources by working with Product Managers; defining, analyzing, and validating Data Objects; identifying the relationship among Data Objects.
- Be accountable for planning and delivering integration of data sources with Web Analytics and business Intelligence Tools.
- Build rapport and set up Data Governance with business area leads to understand thE Business problems and analytical needs enterprise wide by engaging and establishing positive relationships with numerous internal and External Stakeholders to support organizational goals.
- Drive Rich Data: report monthly website and Social Media metrics; evaluate and analyze data to assess target audience behavior and recommend improvements to maximize campaign efforts.
- Be certain that your organization processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Create production tracking spreadsheets, historical trending reports and perform Data Analytics and provide feedback to management on conclusions.
- Initiate Rich Data: portfolio and Data Analytics analyzing and monitoring portfolio risk and performance, Risk Modeling, trend assessment, and auto decision modeling.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rich Data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rich Data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rich Data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rich Data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rich Data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there a Work Around that you can use?
- Which issues are too important to ignore?
- Why is this needed?
- How do you catch Rich Data definition inconsistencies?
- How do you recognize an objection?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- How frequently do you track Rich Data measures?
- How can the phases of Rich Data development be identified?
- What is measured? Why?
- How do you do Risk Analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rich Data book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Rich Data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rich Data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rich Data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rich Data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rich Data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rich Data Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Rich Data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Rich Data project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Rich Data Project Team have enough people to execute the Rich Data Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Rich Data Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Rich Data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Rich Data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rich Data Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rich Data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rich Data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rich Data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rich Data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Rich Data project with this in-depth Rich Data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rich Data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rich Data and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rich Data investments work better.
This Rich Data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.