Capacity planning, optimal Production Planning, constraint driven scheduling, logistics/network analysis, Risk Modeling, simulation and modeling of clients Supply Chain Operations.
More Uses of the Risk Modeling Toolkit:
- Lead: specialization, ERM Risk Modeling.
- Coordinate: quantitative Risk Modeling analysis.
- Initiate: Risk Modeling and analytics specialization.
- Confirm your team complies; analysis and evaluate Risk Modeling techniques.
- Contribute to Market Risk Modeling efforts or validation efforts as appropriate.
- Systematize: conduct literature review around the latest Risk Assessment methods and Risk Modeling approaches.
- Drive: Operational Risk Modeling.
- Direct: Risk Modeling and analytics.
- Evaluate: scientist Risk Modeling.
- Govern: portfolio and Data Analytics analyzing and monitoring portfolio risk and performance, Risk Modeling, trend assessment, and auto decision modeling.
- Ensure you liaise; lead Strategic Risk Modeling and Scenario planning for business critical decisions to support Business Strategy and to identify and Mitigate Risk in line with the Risk Appetite.
- Devise: plan and direct Business Analysis, Risk Modeling, and Loss Prevention programs.
- Be accountable for developing a financial Business Case, Risk Modeling, and strategies around Business Transformation, Digital Technologies and Strategic Sourcing.
- Head: Risk Modeling and forecasting to support all hazard Business Continuity scenario development and planning.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk Modeling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk Modeling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk Modeling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk Modeling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk Modeling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you dealing with any of the same issues today as yesterday? What can you do about this?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Act/Adjust: What Do you Need to Do Differently?
- How will the data be checked for quality?
- Is a follow-up focused External Risk Modeling review required?
- How do you improve productivity?
- What tests verify requirements?
- What are the processes for audit reporting and management?
- Are you using a Design Thinking approach and integrating Innovation, Risk Modeling Experience, and Brand Value?
- What are thE Business goals Risk Modeling is aiming to achieve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk Modeling book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Risk Modeling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk Modeling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk Modeling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk Modeling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk Modeling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk Modeling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Risk Modeling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Risk Modeling project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Risk Modeling Project Team have enough people to execute the Risk Modeling Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Risk Modeling Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Risk Modeling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk Modeling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk Modeling Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk Modeling Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk Modeling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk Modeling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk Modeling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Risk Modeling project with this in-depth Risk Modeling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk Modeling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk Modeling and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk Modeling investments work better.
This Risk Modeling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.