Arrange that your organization assumes responsibility for performance of job duties in the safest possible manner, to assure personal safety and that of coworkers, and to report all preventable hazards and unSAFe Practices immediately to management.
More Uses of the SAFe Practices Toolkit:
- Maintain awareness of and execute good SAFe Practices at all organization facilities as it applies to your activities at each location.
- Arrange that your venture complies; with all environmentally SAFe Practices and regulations.
- Assure your design engages in continual Process Improvement by identifying waste, ineffective and inefficient processes, and unSAFe Practices.
- Be accountable for understanding and awareness of safety requirements and SAFe Practices.
- Coordinate: safety and hygiene monitors activities of work team to ensure that SAFe Practices are in place and being demonstrated.
- Confirm your enterprise looks for unSAFe Practices in the workplace and takes responsibility to ensure that others are aware of the potential impact.
- Make sure that your project complies; with and promotes SAFe Practices in agreement with the safety rules and procedures set forth in the Loss Control Program.
- Warrant that your enterprise follows SAFe Practices and maintains a Safe Working environment.
- Follow SAFe Practices and procedures while maintaining a clean environment.
- Establish and deliver the training curriculum to support the maturity of SAFe Practices and Organizational Agility.
- Investigate and document all instances of contract non compliance as relates to quality, safety and unSAFe Practices.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAFe Practices Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAFe Practices related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAFe Practices specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAFe Practices Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAFe Practices improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are you relevant? Will you be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Who should make the SAFe Practices decisions?
- If there were zero limitations, what would you do differently?
- How do you create buy-in?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Can support from partners be adjusted?
- What is the best design framework for SAFe Practices organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- How do you gather SAFe Practices requirements?
- How do you proactively clarify deliverables and SAFe Practices quality expectations?
- What have been your experiences in defining long range SAFe Practices goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAFe Practices book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAFe Practices self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAFe Practices Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAFe Practices areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAFe Practices Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAFe Practices projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAFe Practices Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAFe Practices project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SAFe Practices project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAFe Practices Project Team have enough people to execute the SAFe Practices Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAFe Practices Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SAFe Practices Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAFe Practices project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAFe Practices Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAFe Practices Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAFe Practices project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAFe Practices project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAFe Practices project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAFe Practices project with this in-depth SAFe Practices Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAFe Practices projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAFe Practices and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAFe Practices investments work better.
This SAFe Practices All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.