Identify Sales Support: conduct robust assessment of the tractability of a given target early in the development process in order to reduce overall development cost and allow for more efficient allocation of finite resources.
More Uses of the Sales Support Toolkit:
- Devise Sales Support: thorough understanding and management of customer Business Needs and expectations, especially in relation to after Sales Support.
- Manage order processing, On Time Delivery, Sales Support, and returns processing, all by Performance Metrics.
- Ensure you pioneer; lead the cloud data practice by evolving offerings, partnerships, collateral, Sales Support, recruiting and delivery and leading or advising client engagements.
- Be the product champion and expert point of contact for implementation consultants, support desk, documentation, Sales Support, marketing, and Product Strategy.
- Provide Sales Support through advanced Technical Support related to design validation, customer trials, demos and application testing/staging.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing Project Management plans, documenting Business Processes, and providing additional Sales Support.
- Confirm your organization complies; directs and coordinates collaboration on Business Activities between all Sales Support functions to ensure seamless execution of sales initiatives and identify / communicate improvement opportunities.
- Initiate Sales Support: effectively utilize Lead Generation team in marketing and other Sales Support resources at the appropriate time in the selling process.
- Identify process gaps and create new processes/documentation to scale the pre Sales Support of survey opportunities.
- Serve as primary point of contact and information resource to clients, Sales Support, marketing, and management regarding ongoing operations.
- Provide front line, system level Technical Support to customers when necessary;pre and post Sales Support.
- Communicate market and client data to the corporate office (General management or Inside Sales Support) timely, especially problems or opportunities.
- Confirm your planning complies; directs and coordinates collaboration on Business Activities between all Sales Support functions to ensure seamless execution of sales initiatives and identify / communicate improvement opportunities.
- Support the internal Project Management and Implementation Practice with pre Sales Support, functional architecture work, spot consulting, solution reviews and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and APEX.
- Establish that your organization complies; success is measured by quality of delivery, Customer Satisfaction, virtual team feedback and integration, and level of Sales Support.
- Ensure you educate; lead coordinating account strategy and tactics for Sales Support team (Inside Sales, Systems Engineering, sales management).
- Provide Sales Support data with in depth analysis of the data to ensure sales team members are empowered to utilize the data effectively and efficiently.
- Make sure that your enterprise maintains Effective Communication with clients, sales executives and other Sales Support team members.
- Provide expert technical and business pre Sales Support for strategic opportunities involving management tools and integration into existing management and monitoring systems.
- Steer Sales Support: consultative sales success of BPaaS and SaaS solutions.
- Develop solutions for Sales and Service implementations of Salesforce.
- Collaborate with sales and Service Delivery teams to ensure clients are achieving the business.
- Initiate Sales Support: work closely with your success and sales organizations to understand processes, and how you help address client needs and product pain points through technical solutions.
- Develop sales activities with new enterprise account customers; up sell and cross sell to the existing customer base.
- Manage Sales Support: partner with the product, finance, and sales to drive direction and strategic initiatives through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Engage with marketing and leadership in order to develop strategic and enticing sales plans/initiatives.
- Ensure efficient Systems And Processes exist to facilitate Financial Planning analysis and reporting across the broader Sales organization for Pre and Post Analysis.
- Drive Sales Support: through your product, you help sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire total Addressable Market using Artificial intelligence.
- Provide custom capability support and expertise to the sales, sales consultants, Account Management teams.
- Ensure your organization produces revenue through sales to new and existing complex clients with emphasis on large companies with high revenue and/or high profile clients.
- Maintain support environments to enable support staff to expediently perform troubleshooting procedures.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sales Support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sales Support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sales Support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sales Support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sales Support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the recognized need?
- What relevant entities could be measured?
- What have been your experiences in defining long range Sales Support goals?
- What is the scope of the Sales Support effort?
- How do you plan for the cost of succession?
- If you got fired and a new hire took your place, what would she do different?
- How is implementation research currently incorporated into each of your goals?
- How will the change process be managed?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- How will effects be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sales Support book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Sales Support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sales Support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sales Support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sales Support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sales Support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sales Support Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Sales Support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Sales Support project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Sales Support Project Team have enough people to execute the Sales Support project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Sales Support project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Sales Support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sales Support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sales Support Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sales Support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sales Support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sales Support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sales Support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sales Support project with this in-depth Sales Support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sales Support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sales Support and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sales Support investments work better.
This Sales Support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.