Provide input to the Project Lead and the Contractor Program Management on which decisions for training validation and or modifications of specified items or systems can be corrected.
- Ensure your business maintains effective and cooperative working relationships with Process Owners and project consultants.
- Ensure you handle; find opportunities for system improvement and work with key Business Partners and IT to implement continuous system improvements.
- Analyze complex User Requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems.
- Make application improvements by enhancing programs or updating database structures or queries.
- Manage the team to develop Testing Plan and organizing and controlling the Testing Process.
- Be certain that your organization develops complex technical improvements, changes and reports to implement Customer Requirements using various ERP System platform technologies.
- Analyze and set system parameters to optimize inventory and meet Service Level goals and minimize costs.
- Manage: track metrics related to invoice delivery, aging, and provide reports to management.
- Provide the long term strategy and Implementation Plan of Key Technology solutions to support Supply Chain Capabilities.
- Head: effective collaboration and communication approach to influence peers and Executive Management.
- Follow migration process to move ETL objects from development to test and Production Environments.
- Establish: design report and provide specifications for data input from multiple feeder systems.
- Organize: tool administration; work with various stakeholders to ensure the compliance tool set up is current and working as per designed.
- Develop plans for automated Information Systems from project inception to conclusion.
- Collaborate with manufacturing site IT Leads to plan, coordinate, direct, and lead the design of IT related activities of site.
- Collaborate with other project members and support the development of BI initiatives.
- Be accountable for conducting meetings and audits with the Development Teams to ensure the high quality of deliverables.
- Manage: facilitation of information exchanges between organization and internal/external customers.
- Utilize technology to enhance work efforts and prepare reports that represent data obtained through a variety of venues.
- Systematize: work closely with other consultants on customer site as a part of small to large size Project Teams.
- Analyze forecasted demand, inventory, develop weekly supply plans that meet Customer Demands.
- Organize: work closely with the functional teams to understand and validate the Functional Requirements.
- Provide routine interactions with users and Client Management and sponsorship of key ERP tasks, projects, and initiatives.
- Analyze complex User Requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing Systems Design.
- Ensure your strategy oversees analysis for Software Development, hardware configuration, and system reliability, maintainability, and availability.
- Identify and lead the implementation of analytics solutions for quality groups to deliver KPIs related to Supply Chain data and process monitoring.
- Manage work with integration team to ensure leading security practices are considered and implemented End To End.
- Develop: conversion of existing reports to hana database views/stored procedures for performance and complexity.
- Manage work with direct leadership to develop and maintain departmental document controls systems to drive improved Business Performance and Customer Fulfillment and satisfaction.
- Analyze complex User Requirements, procedures and problems to improve existing System Design.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP ERP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP ERP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP ERP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP ERP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP ERP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the scope of the SAP ERP effort?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a SAP ERP Strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What is in scope?
- Who uses your product in ways you never expected?
- How do you manage unclear SAP ERP requirements?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What controls do you have in place to protect data?
- What are the SAP ERP tasks and definitions?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP ERP book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SAP ERP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP ERP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP ERP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP ERP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP ERP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP ERP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SAP ERP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SAP ERP project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SAP ERP Project Team have enough people to execute the SAP ERP Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SAP ERP Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SAP ERP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP ERP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP ERP Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP ERP Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP ERP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP ERP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP ERP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP ERP project with this in-depth SAP ERP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP ERP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP ERP and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP ERP investments work better.
This SAP ERP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.