Be accountable for building and delivering AWS and/or Azure Cloud Platforms infrastructure and solutions to help your clients meet the SOAring data and cloud demands of AI and Machine Learning, IoT, Advanced Analytics, Open Source and other emerging digital technologies.
More Uses of the SOA Toolkit:
- Establish that your project complies; analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of SOA based enterprise integration and workflow solutions.
- Ensure you have designed Web Applications and clearly understand concepts like Web Services, SOA, Web Technologies, and APIs.
- Methodize: Web Services implementation, SOAP and different remote procedure call technologies as.
- Audit: implement applications with service oriented architecture (SOA) and develop secure Web Services.
- Perform architecture, design and work closely with Business and Development groups to finalize Data Flow models, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and reporting structures.
- Formulate: design and implement large scale systems and service oriented architectures (SOA) that enable Continuous Delivery.
- Deliver integration solutions leveraging the capability of SOA expertise for clients across application processes while adhering to the Enterprise Architecture, Data Security and Data Management standards.
- Make sure that your strategy complies; analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of SOA based enterprise integration and workflow solutions.
- Guide: tune the security information and Event Management / Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (siem/SOAr) analytics in order to identify potential malicious activity or threat indicators.
- Confirm your operation complies; Sarbanes Oxley act reporting (SOAr) reporting; ensure compliance and audit readiness.
- Lead: custom Application Architecture, implementation, monitoring and support most notably around system to system data transfer (API and SOA).
- Integrate SOAr platform with other Security Tools and APIs to execute automated workflows.
- Redefine coarse grained monolithic SOAP methodology into fine grained REST methodology.
- Assure your business understands internet, intranet, extranet, Web Services, SOA and client/server architectures.
- Perform and provide guidance/mentoring on API testing using SOAP UI or similar toolset.
- Provide analysis and investigation of security related data (via SIEM/SOAR) from a wide range of security products and devices to identify trends and anomalies indicative of malicious activities.
- Be accountable for defining architecture for the Enterprise Applications, SOA and Application Security.
- Maintain and provide technical expertise for the Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform.
- Perform Application Security testing on various types of applications as web, APIs (REST/SOAP/Micro Services), thick clients, mobile, etc.
- Ensure you assess; found a shared facility managing SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response).
- Devise: Enterprise Architecture, Application Architecture, Distributed Systems, SOA, web, portal and content architecture.
- Perform SOAr platform administration to develop and maintain automated Incident Response workflows that streamline SOC efficiency.
- Ensure you pioneer; understand the SOA model and be able to leverage and augment a clients Service Catalog with SOAP based or rest based services in support of portal development.
- Secure that your team complies; designs should be based on sound SOA best practices that support modular integrated design concepts.
- Ensure SOAr capabilities are operational and developed to anticipate infrastructure growth.
- Coordinate: monitor the security event queues on the SIEM, IDS/IPS, endpoint, Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAr) systems tools.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SOA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any SOA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SOA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SOA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SOA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What vendors make products that address the SOA needs?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Are all team members qualified for all tasks?
- Is the scope clearly documented?
- Are you making progress, and are you making progress as SOA leaders?
- Who needs what information?
- How do you ensure that the SOA opportunity is realistic?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
- How will corresponding data be collected?
- What are the costs of delaying SOA action?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SOA book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SOA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SOA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SOA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SOA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SOA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SOA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SOA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all SOA project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the SOA project team have enough people to execute the SOA project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed SOA project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete SOA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SOA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SOA Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SOA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SOA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SOA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SOA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SOA project with this in-depth SOA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SOA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SOA and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SOA investments work better.
This SOA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.