Establish a professional, consistent brand across the range of communications channels that demonstrates the connection between thoughtful, effective Technology Adoption and Social Impact.
More Uses of the Social Impact Toolkit:
- Help share your Social Impact efforts with your customers across a range of channels.
- Analyze risks and opportunities for leadership in Social Impact and community responsibility and develop plans to proactively address vulnerabilities.
- Manage: work closely with the development to ensure that designs are implemented according to specification.
- Direct: work closely with designer and Product Management to identify a reasonable development process.
- Steer: expert with depth of knowledge in sustainability, Social Impact, and/or Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Manage work on sustainability framework and strategies for multiple scales of projects, while also completing environmental and Social Impact assessments.
- Develop and manage environmental sustainability and Social Impact strategies and programs across your organization to drive continual improved performance.
- Lead: track and follow up on findings of field office review to ensure that any weaknesses identified are addressed.
- Initiate: flexibility to adapt to changing environments and priorities quickly and with ease.
- Be accountable for partnering with Employer Branding, employee resource groups, and organization recruiting to communicate with and engage a wider range of diverse communities.
- Reinforce relationships and partnerships with leading environmental, health and community organizations that support your sustainability and Social Impact aims.
- Develop sustainability framework and design strategies for multiple scales of projects, while also completing environmental and Social Impact assessments.
- Manage work with brand leads to identify Customer Engagement, partnership and program opportunities consistent with brand goals and community needs; and.
- Arrange that your organization thinks strategically and gains support of program colleagues for strategic decisions/directions.
- Be accountable for providing education and awareness on challenges and disparities faced by diverse communities.
- Support tracking of Make Time For Good Social Impact metrics towards overall goals.
- Develop: care deeply about accessibility and building things that work for everyone from the start.
- Formulate: work closely with the Project Management and development to identify a reasonable design and development schedule.
- Develop: for every client engagement, you build bespoke, interdisciplinary teams, and provide the oversight and management needed for flawless execution.
- Methodize: partner with internal stakeholders (finance, Supply Chain, marketing) to build sustainability and Social Impact reporting dashboard.
- Collaborate with the teams designer to build visualizations the communicate key findings, and with the Project Management to build informative project updates.
- Be accountable for developing strategies to grow your Social Impact portfolio of maternal health programs.
- Serve as point person for reporting requirements and investor/sales inquiries on rights related data and information.
- Drive the development and distribution of a regular external media scan, analyzing key Industry Trends and news stories on Social Impact.
- Identify trends and recommend opportunities for enhanced leadership in rights based work.
- Ensure you head; build strategies and provide insight for growing your impact, and strengthening/structuring your partnerships.
- Support all Social Impact partnerships with Project Management, Relationship Management, operational organization, impact tracking and reporting.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social Impact Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social Impact related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social Impact specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social Impact Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social Impact improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are Social Impact changes recognized early enough to be approved through the regular process?
- Can you maintain your growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to your success?
- What information is critical to your organization that your executives are ignoring?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Who is involved with workflow mapping?
- What trouble can you get into?
- Do you all define Social Impact in the same way?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- What are (control) requirements for Social Impact Information?
- How are policy decisions made and where?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social Impact book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Social Impact self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social Impact Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social Impact areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social Impact Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social Impact projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social Impact Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Social Impact project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Social Impact project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Social Impact project team have enough people to execute the Social Impact project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Social Impact project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Social Impact Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social Impact project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social Impact Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social Impact project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social Impact project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social Impact project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social Impact project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social Impact project with this in-depth Social Impact Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social Impact projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social Impact and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social Impact investments work better.
This Social Impact All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.