Partner with Social Media teams on your communications strategy and organizational goals to reinforce your Strategic Direction, highlight programs, services, Community Outreach and accomplishments in alignment with your brand and Employee Value Proposition.
More Uses of the Social Media Toolkit:
- Be accountable for leading the effort of building staffing strategies that support multi skilled contact centers (call, chat, email, Social Media and other interaction types).
- Orchestrate: craft brand digital and Social Media strategies in partnership with digital team and oversee digital content development to drive brand awareness and engagement with consumers.
- Collaborate with departments and internal stakeholders to plan, develop assets, execute, and optimize campaigns for Social Media (paid and organic), influencers, and user generated content.
- Establish that your organization provides leadership, engagement, and management to a team of marketing and communication professionals covering marketing, and digital and Social Media.
- Engage in various online communities and social platforms, fostering relationships and actively driving engagement with current and future clients.
- Lead the development of Digital Marketing Social Media campaigns to drive traffic to the website, increase brand reputation, and create and foster relationships with consumers.
- Orchestrate: monitor and enhance Social Media strategies by identifying evidence based best practices and share knowledge with Social Media committee and communication professionals at large.
- Coordinate: there are days that are heads down scheduling Social Media posts, crafting email segments and exporting data from Google Analytics.
- Align the efforts of the social marketing team and departments, and impact to the broader organization, Marketing and Corporate Marketing goals.
- Ensure your design stays up to date with current technologies and trends in Social Media, platforms, design tools and applications ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Initiate: partner with marketing to manage content distribution to online channels and Social Media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensure your venture engages the community through the development and implementation of Social Media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/organizational awareness.
- Audit: partner with Social Media team on influencer campaigns, strategies, and analysis to evolve influencer plans to be a highly effective piece of the marketing strategy.
- Audit: design and execute Talent Acquisition strategies that enhance your organizations brand leveraging Social Media, talent communities, and Emerging Technologies and trends.
- Seek and evaluate new Social Media platforms and technology opportunities and stay at the forefront of the adoption of new Social Media trends, tools, and channels.
- Utilize best practices for web writing, and work closely with Social Media Strategist to ensure proper promotion of new content and/or websites.
- Establish and manage Social Media monitoring and when necessary execute protocols for service recovery/leadership notification to achieve Social Media strategies associated with positive positioning in market.
- Support brand managers to maintain tone, personality, and aesthetic across all Social Media platforms, websites, marketing materials.
- Ensure you have the skill to determine, prospect and nurture suitable target accounts and uncover business opportunities using calling, email and Social Media.
- Formulate: insight development from primary and secondary research, plus online communities, ethnography, traditional and web based Focus Groups, Social Media monitoring, digital audits and digital behavioral data, and online/offline media measurement tools.
- Use Social Media analysis tools to create KPIs and consistently track to quantify growth and success of Social Media strategies and initiatives.
- Create and maintain monthly content calendars across all Social Media platforms ensuring a constant flow of relevant and engaging content.
- Be accountable for submitting evaluation reports on the impact of the Alliances communications activities on Social Media and other digital platforms, analyzing data to continue innovating and improving to drive engagement.
- Stay current on emerging Social Media and other digital communication trends, leading implementation of new tools that can advance organizational messages.
- Be accountable for building a network; research prospective clients through the use of web/Social Media, internal databases and external tools to identify leads.
- Determine the message the design should portray and ensures that organization messages and materials are accurate and consistent with brand.
- Standardize: regularly track and reports on website and Social Media initiatives utilizing Google Analytics and other reporting channels.
- Be accountable for monitoring the alliances mentions on media and Social Media and inform the head of communications on possible risks for your organization.
- Oversee: act as a Social Media guru, providing on going creative and strategic inspiration to your organization through training sessions and guidance when necessary.
- Be accountable for using organization Social Media pages and resources to generate new leads and traffic and to create engagement and brand awareness through organic posts and follow up.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social Media Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social Media related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social Media specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social Media Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social Media improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- For your Social Media project, identify and describe the business environment, is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- How have you defined all Social Media requirements first?
- What are the business goals Social Media is aiming to achieve?
- If you weren't already in this business, would you enter it today? And if not, what are you going to do about it?
- Are you dealing with any of the same issues today as yesterday? What can you do about this?
- What data is gathered?
- What counts that you are not counting?
- Do the Social Media decisions you make today help your organization in three years time?
- What did you miss in the interview for the worst hire you ever made?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social Media book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Social Media self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social Media Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social Media areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social Media Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social Media projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social Media Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Social Media project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Social Media project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Social Media project team have enough people to execute the Social Media project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Social Media project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Social Media Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social Media project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social Media Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social Media project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social Media project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social Media project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social Media project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social Media project with this in-depth Social Media Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social Media projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social Media and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social Media investments work better.
This Social Media All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.