Manage escalation of critical customer issues, working closely with Product Management and/or Data Strategy, and in close communication with Customer Success and Solutions Engineering.
More Uses of the Solutions Engineering Toolkit:
- Systematize: technical Program Management, Solutions Engineering.
- Confirm you relay; build Solutions Engineering Best Practices to ensure scalability of the team with documentation, Process Optimization, and cross training.
- Contribute to the evolution of practices on the Solutions Engineering and Delivery Teams through Knowledge Sharing, Feedback Loops, etc.
- Drive: customer engineering currently comprises Customer Success engineering (your team), Solutions Engineering (your pre sales counterparts), and Support Engineering.
- Ensure your organization complies; this area supports custom and vendor purchased applications that support the tools that enable Solutions Engineering.
- Manage work with Solutions Engineering to establish a Voice of the customer that can inform the Product Teams.
- Collaborate with your sales and Solutions Engineering teams to gather ongoing Customer Requirements through detailed technical considerations and scoping meetings.
- Be accountable for providing day to day support and administrative oversight to the Solutions Engineering team.
- Confirm your operation complies; sales / Solutions Engineering / Customer Success.
- Lead: work in tandem with Solutions Engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal Cloud Based Solutions for your organization.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Solutions Engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Solutions Engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Solutions Engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Solutions Engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Solutions Engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Can you do Solutions Engineering without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Does the Solutions Engineering task fit the client's priorities?
- Is a Solutions Engineering Team Work effort in place?
- What Solutions Engineering standards are applicable?
- Who has control over resources?
- Have you achieved Solutions Engineering improvements?
- Are the risks fully understood, reasonable and manageable?
- How do you gather requirements?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Solutions Engineering strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- How do you plan on providing proper recognition and disclosure of supporting companies?âââ
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Solutions Engineering book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Solutions Engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Solutions Engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Solutions Engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Solutions Engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Solutions Engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Solutions Engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Solutions Engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Solutions Engineering project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Solutions Engineering Project Team have enough people to execute the Solutions Engineering Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Solutions Engineering Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Solutions Engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Solutions Engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Solutions Engineering Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Solutions Engineering Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Solutions Engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Solutions Engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Solutions Engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Solutions Engineering project with this in-depth Solutions Engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Solutions Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Solutions Engineering and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Solutions Engineering investments work better.
This Solutions Engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.