Be accountable for developing and implementing materials and processes, Process Improvements, and equipment selection using established Statistical Process Control techniques, Experimental Designs, material analysis, and mechanical design analysis.
More Uses of the Statistical Process Control Toolkit:
- Establish that your enterprise recommends and implements projects to improve manufacturing process by increasing output, improving quality, improving yield, reducing cost or improving product performance.
- Be certain that your organization develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub assemblies and final assemblies.
- Coordinate: monitor manufacturing activities and measure important process characteristics using relevant methods of test and analysis to locate sources and quantify extent of process variation.
- Secure that your project recommends and implements equipment and process modifications to improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques and production yields for existing products.
- Support advanced technology development projects by developing and thoroughly characterizing robust unit processes as building blocks of next generation technologies.
- Sustain processes with emphasis on Statistical Process Control and Problem Solving methodology, maintain yields and improve yields to targets.
- Compile and analyze performance reports and Process Control statistics; investigate and analyze relevant variables potentially affecting product and processes.
- Ensure your business establishes and maintains continuous communication with leaders to identify and solve technical issues that affect production output.
- Be accountable for reviewing or participating in existing equipment modifications or new equipment installations (CAPEX) and ensuring compliance with appropriate engineering standards.
- Create test parameters and lead the testing, Data Analysis, and implementation of processes, equipment, and engineering solutions.
- Formulate: development of the equipment necessary to exploit the understanding gained in research (in collaboration with equipment suppliers).
- Systematize: day to day technical advice, Problem Solving and support to operations and maintenance by applying engineering principles, tools and skills to solve problems to root cause.
- Ensure your design performs reject analysis and reject verification to provide feedback to Manufacturing and Manufacturing Engineering for the purpose of Process Improvement, and to Engineering for the purpose of design improvement.
- Engage in development opportunities to incorporate Etch unit processes into organization wide initiatives for automation, Data Analytics, and synergy.
- Establish that your group supports the development of product Key Characteristics and Key Process Parameters identification and supports the implementation of Statistical Process Control in the production environment.
- Steer: quality tools Problem Solving methodologies / Statistical Process Control / process capability / ISO 13485 / Design Of Experiments / sampling plans.
- Collaborate deeply with others to resolve new product process and production line issues related to yield, quality and throughput.
- Be accountable for supporting manufacturing goals to increase equipment up time, Statistical Process Control, and use of Data Analysis to understand area issues.
- Arrange that your operation provides Problem Solving expertise on non routine issues related to process, production and Quality Control for existing and new products manufactured by your organization.
- Install and qualify manufacturing capacity at the development site and audit installation/qualification and supervise first full loop at the production site.
- Collaborate in a Team Environment with other technicians and engineers and lead Problem Solving activities through the application of DMAIC principles.
- Confirm your corporation complies; implements control system improvements that ensure manufacturing, construction, installation and operational testing conform to functional specifications, regulatory safety standards and user requirements.
- Be accountable for developing improvements to Manufacturing Processes and modifications to production Process Flows to improve yield, quality, cost, and cycle time.
- Identify systematic problems in either process or equipment related sources and communicating findings to the engineering staff in a continuous manner.
- Manage knowledge and application of Design Of Experiments, Statistical Process Control, process capability evaluation, Corrective and preventive action processes and other risk assessment techniques.
- Guide: review Product Development requirements for compatibility with measurement methods and determines costs and schedules to implement.
- Develop and implement improved methods of manufacturing, procedures, and processes that result in improved efficiencies, yields, machine operations, and quality.
- Ensure you direct; lead 5S and Lean Manufacturing activities, and support production in various areas as material handling improvements, production line configuration, and safety procedures.
- Manage: work under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines of multiple simultaneous projects and challenges.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Statistical Process Control Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Statistical Process Control related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Statistical Process Control specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Statistical Process Control Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Statistical Process Control improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you identify specific Statistical Process Control investment opportunities and emerging trends?
- Does Statistical Process Control systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and Quality Improvement?
- What adjustments to the strategies are needed?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new Business Processes?
- What are the estimated costs of proposed changes?
- How do you know that any Statistical Process Control analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- If you do not follow, then how to lead?
- What do you measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Which Statistical Process Control data should be retained?
- What are the minority interests and what amount of minority interests can be recognized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Statistical Process Control book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Statistical Process Control self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Statistical Process Control Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Statistical Process Control areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Statistical Process Control Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Statistical Process Control projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Statistical Process Control Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Statistical Process Control project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Statistical Process Control project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Statistical Process Control project team have enough people to execute the Statistical Process Control project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Statistical Process Control project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Statistical Process Control project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Statistical Process Control Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Statistical Process Control project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Statistical Process Control project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Statistical Process Control project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Statistical Process Control project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Statistical Process Control projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Statistical Process Control and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Statistical Process Control investments work better.
This Statistical Process Control All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.