Initiate Strategic Intent: actively lead Continuous Improvement planning through the assessment of Learning Outcomes at the course and program levels.
More Uses of the Strategic Intent Toolkit:
- Warrant that your team acts with Strategic Intent and sound judgment to lead the development and dissemination of information, communications and materials supporting your organizations Strategic Objectives and initiatives.
- Make sure that your operation acts with Strategic Intent and sound judgment to lead the development and dissemination of information, communications and materials supporting your organizations Strategic Objectives and initiatives.
- Lead Cloud Service Security And Compliance delivery and support efforts across all stakeholder groups with a Strategic Intent of ease of consumption, supportability and availability.
- Ensure you handle; lead Cloud Service Security And Compliance delivery and support efforts across all stakeholder groups with a Strategic Intent of ease of consumption, supportability and availability.
- Manage the full Data Lifecycle from concept to delivery, connecting optimization metrics to the Strategic Intent of campaigns and underlying Business Objectives.
- Steer Strategic Intent: own the timeLine Management and communications to facilitate the Strategic Planning process.
- Warrant that your project aligns the sales organizations objections with organization Business Strategy through participation in corporate Strategic Planning, strategy development, forecasting, sales resources planning and budgeting.
- Be certain that your organization uses planning system tools to effectively and efficiently create tactical and strategic inventory and supply solutions.
- Ensure you command; lead, develop and implement a results based Strategic Planning process at the highest level that identifies, engages, and maintains influential volunteer leaders and board members to drive impact and secure revenue.
- Warrant that your organization supports marketing, Operations and Support center leadership in the evaluation, development and refinement of Strategic Communications at you project, program and brand levels.
- Secure that your design participates in the Strategic Planning of budgeting and financing of program initiatives, especially in regard to planning goals for the future.
- Provide strategic technical and operational guidance to the Chief Information Security officers and Business Technology leaders.
- Provide EA support services for strategic IT Roadmap, IT Governance, Project Management, Cybersecurity, Data Architecture, application and systems, and it.
- Use data to support and advocate for a variety of business decisions that align to the Strategic Direction of your organization.
- Reorganize building strategic working relationships in a multi functional environment.
- Confirm your design contributes to strategic insight derived from knowledge and analysis of industry and Competitive Analysis.
- Manage work with teams of various sizes to provide evaluation, community needs assessment, capacity building, Strategic Planning, and Community Engagement services.
- Ensure you influence teams and groups outside your wider organization with your deep insight and Strategic Thinking.
- Confirm your organization leads the development of the IT Strategy and roadmap; ensures its integration with the enterprises Strategic Planning process, and the resulting Business Strategy and plans.
- Ensure you build; build on the requirements that incorporates and tracks desired features and functions to build out the traceability between requirements, use cases, Business Needs, and strategic and/or Business Objectives.
- Guide Strategic Intent: partner with leadership to develop and execute your long term strategic plan, annual budgeting / planning process and quarterly updates.
- Drift is expanding your partnerships team to grow, nurture, and rapidly scale your Strategic Alliance efforts.
- Develop and qualifying new technologies, sophisticated Manufacturing Processes, and vendors to support strategic programs.
- Ensure you administer; sophisticated Decision Making skills in resolving complex challenges involving tradeoffs between revenue opportunities, resource availability, and overarching Strategic Objectives.
- Gather and analyze risk related data to gain insights into exposures and to enable tactical and Strategic Management decisions.
- Ensure you specialize; lead Business Acumen understands lead business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Collaborate with Strategic Sourcing team members on sourcing strategy, Best Practices, and Knowledge Transfer.
- Support key accounts and organization initiatives proving a strategic and operational data lens, providing solutions and adding to the overall vision.
- Develop and implement a Strategic Roadmap for Change Management aligned to the goals and risk tolerance of the Technology organization.
- Set the tone and Strategic Direction of the team; built around growth and application of learnings.
- Confirm your operation delivers a client focused service model that delivers against goals and drive a process of Continuous Improvement and innovation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Intent Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Intent related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Intent specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Intent Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Intent improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who should make the Strategic Intent decisions?
- What unique Value Proposition (UVP) do you offer?
- Are Strategic Intent changes recognized early enough to be approved through the regular process?
- How will you measure the results?
- What do people want to verify?
- What are your needs in relation to Strategic Intent skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What is the cause of any Strategic Intent gaps?
- What is in scope?
- Are supply costs steady or fluctuating?
- Who are your Key Stakeholders who need to sign off?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Intent book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Intent self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Intent Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Intent areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Intent Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Intent projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Intent Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Intent project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Strategic Intent project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Strategic Intent Project Team have enough people to execute the Strategic Intent Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Strategic Intent Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Intent Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Intent project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Intent Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Intent project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Intent project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Intent project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Intent project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Intent project with this in-depth Strategic Intent Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Intent projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Intent and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Intent investments work better.
This Strategic Intent All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.