- Secure that your design recommends and justifies Strategic Sourcing initiatives by using Data Mining tools to conduct Spend Analysis, prepare supporting reports/spreadsheets and comparisons.
- Warrant that your operation establishes and executes on vision and Strategic Objectives for the enterprise Risk Function in conjunction with the Chief Risk officers, to assure that your programs stage of maturity remains commensurate with the growing needs of your organization.
- Make sure that your corporation complies; directs and oversees the overall Strategic Planning, implementation, and security of your organizations applications, hardware, systems, infrastructure and Information security related initiatives.
- Perform enterprise wide strategic systems planning, Business Information planning, business and analysis.
- Confirm your design ensures team keeps fundamentals in line through efficient Cost Management, accurate forecasting, revenue attainment, Risk Mitigation, backLog Management and strategic Workforce Planning.
- Develop and implement a strategic Inventory Plan and supervise the processes developed by the material management department in order to align with corporate financial objectives.
- Drive the development, implementation and administration of development activities (asynchronous and synchronous) that are driven by strategic performance needs of your organization.
- Ensure your operation combines a deep cross functional business understanding with a long term industry wide strategic context for all Decision Making.
- Set and communicate overall vision, strategic and operational direction and ensure alignment with program objectives across your organization.
- Ensure you influence teams and groups outside your wider organization with your deep insight and Strategic Thinking.
- Be accountable for monitoring emerging Industry Trends to determine impact on the enterprise Solution Architecture and technology, and advising Strategic Direction.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of Strategic Objectives.
- Confirm your corporation leads business Improvement Initiatives across programs of work to ensure that the strategic goals of thE Business and Procurement are met.
- Establish that your team contributes to the overall development of Category Strategy through targeted Market Analysis and Consumer Research, and helps develop content to support annual Strategic Planning.
- Be certain that your organization leads Functional Analysis to document complex process steps, tasks and the interrelationships, particularly in the areas of Supplier Contract management, e Procurement, e Purchasing, e Supplier, and Strategic Sourcing.
- Manage cross functional teams to create and execute a strategic Business Plan, inclusive of technical enablement, business Model Development, and Marketing And Sales initiatives on solutions that meet the Customer Needs with measurable ROI.
- Manage and direct the enterprise and operational risk programs to ensure controls are in place and aligned to achieve strategic Business Initiatives and meet Regulatory Requirements.
- Make sure that your planning advises leadership and/or business executives at the highest levels about the Project Portfolio status and plans for delivering strategic Business Initiatives.
- Manage work with leadership in the Policy, Communications, Development, and Programs departments in driving strategic growth in membership, direct advocacy and supporting development activities.
- Assure your design follows the Strategic Procurement initiative process to drive purchased items towards common specifications and increase supplier competition.
- Assure your venture contributes to the Services IT Strategic Management in terms of formulating and executing policy, developing long range objectives.
- Manage all aspects of Business Systems Analysis, design, development, installation, maintenance, and enhancement for mission critical Business Systems for assigned strategic projects.
- Ensure your planning performs and implements Quality Assurance programs and procedures of assigned fiscal area; provides support in Strategic Planning processes and development of goals and objectives.
- Provide strategic and tactical intelligence by producing, editing, and distributing a variety of products to an audience of internal and External Stakeholders.
- Support development of new strategic initiatives through Ideation and conceptualization, Market Research and analysis, Business Case development, and rigorous Strategic Planning.
- Ensure you do cument; build and maintain KPI dashboards to disseminate information used by Internal Customers to measure/track results, identify and target sales opportunities, plan work activities, and drivE Business decisions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Priorities Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Priorities related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Priorities specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Priorities Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Priorities improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Strategic Priorities delivery, for example is new software needed?
- How do you prevent mis-estimating cost?
- Where is it measured?
- Where do you gather more information?
- What are the Strategic Priorities security risks?
- What could happen if you do not do it?
- What Strategic Priorities modifications can you make work for you?
- What Internal Processes need improvement?
- Are losses recognized in a timely manner?
- Can you do all this work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Priorities book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Priorities self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Priorities Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Priorities areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Priorities Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Priorities projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Priorities Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Priorities project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Strategic Priorities project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Strategic Priorities Project Team have enough people to execute the Strategic Priorities Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Strategic Priorities Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Priorities Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Priorities project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Priorities Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Priorities project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Priorities project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Priorities project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Priorities project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Priorities project with this in-depth Strategic Priorities Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Priorities projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Priorities and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Priorities investments work better.
This Strategic Priorities All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.