Develop Strategic Technology: regression models, causal inference in marketing and product launches, advanced bayesian techniques and Machine Learning modeling techniques.
More Uses of the Strategic Technology Toolkit:
- Confirm your organization provides Strategic Technology input to business and technical teams to ensure project objectives and appropriate resources are anticipated, allocated and optimized to meet scheduled requirements.
- Drive the operational and Project Management aspects of developing and executing against a Strategic Technology Roadmap; assesses issues and offers resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and Client Satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Confirm your design provides Strategic Technology input to business and technical teams to ensure project objectives and appropriate resources are anticipated, allocated and optimized to meet scheduled requirements.
- Lead setting Strategic Technology directions to establish near term goals for Cloud Computing and services.
- Formulate Strategic Technology: chief technologist partner closely with sales leaders to drive the Strategic Technology capabilities that deliver long term value for customers.
- Control Strategic Technology: chief technologist partner closely with sales leaders to drive the Strategic Technology capabilities that deliver long term value for customers.
- Standardize Strategic Technology: champion pragmatic, Strategic Technology alternatives which deliver short term results while contributing to long term Strategic Direction.
- Arrange that your project leads the identification and negotiation of Strategic Technology partnerships and contributes to enterprise sourcing contracts to achieve broad business benefit and Competitive Advantage.
- Ensure you spearhead; lead business architects determine the best way for an enterprise to turn the lead Business Strategy into an actionable plan, enabled through Strategic Technology investments.
- Devise Strategic Technology: chief technologist partner closely with sales leaders to drive the Strategic Technology capabilities that deliver long term value for customers.
- Identify Strategic Technology: plan, develop, and manage Strategic Technology initiatives utilizing project Management Concepts and technical tools.
- Manage Strategic Technology: chief technologist partner closely with sales leaders to drive the Strategic Technology capabilities that deliver long term value for customers.
- Devise Strategic Technology: plan, develop, and manage Strategic Technology initiatives utilizing project Management Concepts and technical tools.
- Ensure you supervise; lead business architects determine the best way for an enterprise to turn the lead Business Strategy into an actionable plan, enabled through Strategic Technology investments.
- Establish that your organization leads the identification and negotiation of Strategic Technology partnerships and contributes to enterprise sourcing contracts to achieve broad business benefit and Competitive Advantage.
- Ensure you bring strategic Problem Solving and hands on Product Design skills to create delightful, holistically considered products.
- Pilot Strategic Technology: effectively manage, research and develop training, Project Management, and Strategic Planning procedures and processes develop action plans to achieve goals and monitor client progress.
- Ensure you instruct; lead the development of Forward Thinking, high quality, Strategic Communications programs and services, creating effective partnerships with both internal and External Stakeholders.
- Provide analytics and insights in support of planning, Inventory Management, capacity modeling, sourcing requirements and strategic Decision Making.
- Steer Strategic Technology: actively participate in the formation, development, implementation, and administration of your organizations strategic plan.
- Orchestrate Strategic Technology: act as a trusted advise, coach, and consultant for the field leaders to improve leadership capability, Team Effectiveness, strategic insight, and Business Performance.
- Evaluate critically the effectiveness of processes, inputs, activities and time lines related to Strategic Planning and Performance Management and drive for improvements.
- Ensure your organization creates and preserves the architectural designs and conceptual integrity across all technologies and defines and implements architectural goals in alignment with thE Business Strategic Direction.
- Make sure that your team maintains a balance between own strategic relationships while fostering cross functional partnerships at all levels of your organization.
- Govern Strategic Technology: Strategic Alliances management sales engineering or Presales engineering.
- Take strategic and tactical direction from the Talent Acquisition Manager; share ideas and provide feedback on successes and opportunities.
- Ensure all hands meetings (focus on growth, development, and strategic organization alignment).
- Warrant that your organization serves as a contributing architect on strategic projects representing and driving architectural design decisions for critical fit Mobile systems.
- Initiate Strategic Technology: implement extensive Strategic Thinking, planning and execution to improve Internal Processes and working practices between sales, Presales, services, product, legal and finance and drive greater Business Agility.
- Develop the marketing strategic plan and annual department metrics that support profitable Sales Growth and aligns with the overall organization Strategic Objectives.
- Warrant that your project oversees the design, implementation and support of technology stacks working with Engineering teams to deliver new products leveraging Continuous Delivery and integration.
- Prepare and present project Status Reports at team / Management Review.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you keep improving Strategic Technology?
- Has an output goal been set?
- What is the output?
- Is the Quality Assurance team identified?
- Can management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Strategic Technology?
- Does Strategic Technology create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Will Strategic Technology deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- What are the costs and benefits?
- How is progress measured?
- Who needs to know about Strategic Technology?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Technology book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Strategic Technology project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Strategic Technology Project Team have enough people to execute the Strategic Technology Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Strategic Technology Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Technology Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Technology project with this in-depth Strategic Technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Technology and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Technology investments work better.
This Strategic Technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.