Drive Strategic Value: finance and Administrative Services.
More Uses of the Strategic Value Toolkit:
- Be certain that your organization serves as a credible expert advisor to executives on the appropriateness of current and future technologies based on the highest level of TCO, ROI, and Strategic Value to thE Business.
- Establish that your planning serves as a credible expert advisor to executives on the appropriateness of current and future technologies based on the highest level of TCO, ROI, and Strategic Value to thE Business.
- Direct Strategic Value: under broad direction, applies Strategic Value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects.
- Evaluate Strategic Value: under broad direction, applies Strategic Value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects.
- Lead Strategic Value: under broad direction, applies Strategic Value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects.
- Identify opportunities to drive Strategic Value for partners and, where mutually beneficial, take responsibility for extending and expanding your partnerships.
- Manage through Strategic Communications, creative collaboration and innovative thinking, the Team Work to advance the goals and strategies of your organization while driving positive culture and engagement.
- Lead Strategic Value: partner with Business Leaders to design, drive and deliver strategic Human Capital programs that enables corporate Business Leaders to foster an environment for successful, high perForming Teams to thrive.
- Lead Strategic Value: proactively bring and onboard first strategic clients, negotiate contracts and close deals.
- Standardize Strategic Value: strategic sales with the support of strategic growth team in developing, managing and executing strategic sales opportunities.
- Devise Strategic Value: plan, develop, and manage strategic technology initiatives utilizing Project Management concepts and technical tools.
- Develop and maintain effective and active working relationships with primary vendors, strategic Business Partners and team members, and actively foster an environment of teamwork.
- Be accountable for providing strategic guidance on a wide variety of client accounts to understand needs, manage expectations, Resolve Conflict and build long term relationships with the goal of becoming a strategic advisor and ensuring significant organic growth.
- Ensure you bolster; build and scale processes and capabilities to enable the Future Growth of Strategic Ventures.
- Maintain the integrity and strategic development of your organizations information and Communications Infrastructure, and the systems infrastructure for mission critical functions.
- Ensure you possess a balanced blend of Strategic Thinking, marketing acumen, operations expertise, and leadership.
- Lead Strategic Value: direct and manage IT strategic plans, policies, programs, and schedules for business Technology Services, network communications, and Information Management.
- Oversee Strategic Value: Strategic Thinking skills to create a robust Business Case, analyze commercial and Business Information and devise strategy.
- Organize Strategic Value: facility solutions through strategic space planning, design and specification strategies, build outs of new spaces, and continuous improvements of existing spaces.
- Establish Strategic Value: influence tactical and Strategic Direction of the Information security Risk Management Program, especially as it relates to emerging risk Management Requirements.
- Be accountable for ensuring the pmo meets Performance Targets that are aligned with your organizations Strategic Objectives and adheres to Best Practices.
- Ensure you meet; lead and influence cross functional teams to adopt and follow through on initiatives aimed at driving profitability and advise Business Leadership by coaching and providing support on commercial and strategic pricing matters.
- Ensure you charter; lead and facilitate the development and management of Innovation and New Product Development initiatives to achieve annual targets and strategic plan objectives.
- Ensure transparency, alignment and clear communication of strategic programs and resource impacts across the portfolio to key business and technology stakeholders.
- Operate as a key member of the digital team, driving daily actionable results through strategic counsel, content, influencer/thought leader engagement or outreach.
- Direct Strategic Value: effectively analyze and understands strategic Enterprise Data and Information Needs to improvE Business outcomes, support Decision Making at executive levels, and enable Process Improvements.
- Be a strategic thinker who understands the connection between data, analytics, your clients, and your Product Roadmap.
- Establish that your strategy defines capacity for customers/channels and work with Category Commercialization to incorporate highest leverage initiatives, products, programming and supporting tools into strategic and annual customer plans.
- Ensure your project meets personal goals and actively contributes to the achievement of team and organizational targets/goals as reflected on the Balanced Scorecard, strategic plan, and department SMART goals.
- Supervise Strategic Value: adaptability, building strategic work relationships, communication, Continuous Learning, Customer Focus, Decision Making, initiating action, planning and organizing, work standards.
- Confirm your organization acts as a key project/workgroup team member, specifically in value identification and measurement, Requirements Definition and testing activities.
- Manage work with Product Management for effective backlog grooming and product improvement.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Strategic Value Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Strategic Value related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Strategic Value specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Strategic Value Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Strategic Value improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and Social Media has changed forever the way you talk about Strategic Value, how do you gain traction?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What is the Strategic ValuE Business impact?
- How do you improve productivity?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- What does losing customers cost your organization?
- Do you aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Strategic Value services/products?
- How do you recognize an objection?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Strategic Value book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Strategic Value self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Strategic Value Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Strategic Value areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Strategic Value Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Strategic Value projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Strategic Value Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Strategic Value project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Strategic Value project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Strategic Value Project Team have enough people to execute the Strategic Value Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Strategic Value Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Strategic Value Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Strategic Value project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Strategic Value Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Strategic Value project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Strategic Value project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Strategic Value project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Strategic Value project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Strategic Value project with this in-depth Strategic Value Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Strategic Value projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Strategic Value and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Strategic Value investments work better.
This Strategic Value All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.