Lead with expertise in streaming products, Microservices, Message Oriented Middleware, Stream Processing, Master Data Management, Data Lake, Deep Analytic technologies, Data Virtualization, BI Reporting And Analytics.
More Uses of the Stream Processing Toolkit:
- Perform practice management activities, as hiring, people management, managing and achieving revenue targets, delivery assurance and helping shape new engagements.
- Be the Voice of the customer to service Engineering teams, providing product improvement feedback to AWS developers and accelerating the adoption of new features in customer deployments.
- Identify, design, and implement internal data Process Improvements for security, accuracy, stability and scalability purposes.
- Ensure you get to see the whole lifecycle from the automated install to monitoring, troubleshooting, upgrading and optimizing the platform.
- Develop, build, and maintain Reports And Dashboards that contain actionable metrics to monitor the performance of your operations.
- Devise: tune and instrument data streaming infrastructure services for production workloads in collaboration with product engineers, other reliability engineering and operations teams.
- Ensure you take satisfaction in building resilient, high performance, and thoroughly tested systems that can power the most business critical applications.
- Organize: conduct one to few and one to many training sessions to transfer knowledge to your customers who are considering or already using AWS.
- Translate business requirements and functional specifications into innovative search solutions, scalable designs, code modules, and software solutions.
- Methodize: direct impact to business outcomes by architecting end to end solutions for your customers using AWS IoT and other AWS services.
- Head: mastery of Test Driven Development, developing different levels of automated tests, as unit test, functional test, integration test, system test, or performance / load test.
- Organize: own problems end to end, thinking through everything from System Design, Data Modeling, scalability, operability and ongoing metrics.
- Oversee: counsel engineering staff on hardware and software, and direct staff to develop specifications and Performance Requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Contribute to the technical development, configuration, and modification of integrated business and enterprise application solutions.
- Ensure that Software Development team adheres to and contributes to the defined processes while still being able to deliver efficiently.
- Ensure you are able to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together to facilitate, moderate, and influence productive considerations driving towards results.
- Provide technical leadership and Strategic Direction to the engineering team by influencing design decisions and provide feedback during Code Review.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of newly integrated software programs and applications.
- Liaise with other Software Developers and engineers to address issues in program logic and the interoperability of new applications with existing systems software.
- Ensure you are driven and biased towards execution and delivery taking on what needs to be done and owning it through to the end and beyond.
- Warrant that your enterprise complies; as , you leverage Java for Big Data and Stream Processing at scale, and Python for your systems with a large Machine Learning component.
- Develop and implement high scalable core platform components and provide and support to the clients, applications and services.
- Ensure you charter; build analytics tools that utilize the Data Pipelines to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, Operational Efficiency and other key business Performance Metrics.
- Warrant that your organization complies; as part of that, you interact daily with the overall Product Management team and help structure and refine User Stories and requirements.
- Be accountable for collaborating with Product Managers, architects and technical leaders to build a roadmap for your team and growing the team to execute on that roadmap.
- Be accountable for writing unit tests, performing Code Review, and leading/participating in design considerations about architecture, data shape, and business logic.
- Be accountable for partnering with account teams, Business Development Managers and Analytics Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment.
- Ensure that integration projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Establish: design new adhesive product configurations that are cost effective, creative and meet down Stream Processing and customer end user requirements.
- Evaluate: by creating a culture of safety that enable your team and peers to feel empowered in making calculated risks and innovate without fear of failure or retribution.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Stream Processing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Stream Processing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Stream Processing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Stream Processing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Stream Processing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the context?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- What are the timeframes required to resolve each of the issues/problems?
- What scope do you want your strategy to cover?
- What projects are going on in the organization today, and what resources are those projects using from the resource pools?
- What is the oversight process?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Stream Processing will help you build influence, improve Stream Processing, optimize Decision Making, and sustain change, what is your approach?
- What was the context?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Stream Processing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Stream Processing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Stream Processing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Stream Processing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Stream Processing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Stream Processing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Stream Processing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Stream Processing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Stream Processing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Stream Processing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Stream Processing project team have enough people to execute the Stream Processing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Stream Processing project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Stream Processing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Stream Processing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Stream Processing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Stream Processing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Stream Processing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Stream Processing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Stream Processing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Stream Processing project with this in-depth Stream Processing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Stream Processing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Stream Processing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Stream Processing investments work better.
This Stream Processing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.