Lead systems security as anti virus, multi factor authentication, host based IPS/IDS, host based Firewalls, encryption technologies, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and System Hardening standards.
More Uses of the System Hardening Toolkit:
- Create and configure system auditing and secure System Hardening standards.
- Secure that your enterprise provides guidance on system Security Architecture, design and configurations, System Hardening and cryptographic implementations to mission partners and site leads.
- Develop and maintain System Hardening standards.
- Be accountable for installing, patching, and System Hardening.
- Guide: System Hardening, Vulnerability Scanning, and/or other Cybersecurity related tasks.
- Simplify operating System Hardening concepts and techniques.
- Arrange that your organization applies System Hardening best practices to workstations and servers.
- Be accountable for operating System Hardening concepts and techniques.
- Deploy, administer and performance tune workstation Group Policies related to System Hardening Procedures And Policies.
- Oversee: deep technical knowledge around System Hardening, automation, log aggregation and monitoring.
- Evaluate: design, develop, and maintain Security Tools as SIEM systems, network log analyzers, and System Hardening scripts.
- Manage work with operational teams on operating System Hardening standards.
- Coordinate with other teams in IT to enforce standards for Endpoint Security, Vulnerability Management, and System Hardening.
- Initiate: common mitigation controls and System Hardening.
- Organize: implement industry best practices for System Hardening and Performance Management.
- Arrange that your planning complies; designs and implements action plans for policy creation and governance, System Hardening, monitoring, Incident Response, Disaster Recovery, and emerging Cybersecurity threats.
- Perform System Hardening techniques to secure client workstations.
- Establish: implement industry best practices for System Hardening, Configuration Management, with a drive towards automating repetitive tasks.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical System Hardening Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any System Hardening related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated System Hardening specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the System Hardening Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System Hardening improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you have the optimal Project Management team structure?
- What potential megatrends could make your business model obsolete?
- How can you become the company that would put you out of business?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Are employees recognized for desired behaviors?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- What are the requirements for audit information?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- How do you monitor usage and cost?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the System Hardening book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your System Hardening self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the System Hardening Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which System Hardening areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System Hardening Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage System Hardening projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step System Hardening Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 System Hardening project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all System Hardening project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the System Hardening project team have enough people to execute the System Hardening project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed System Hardening project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete System Hardening Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 System Hardening project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 System Hardening Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 System Hardening project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 System Hardening project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 System Hardening project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 System Hardening project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any System Hardening project with this in-depth System Hardening Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System Hardening projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System Hardening and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make System Hardening investments work better.
This System Hardening All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.