Pilot Value Engineering: electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repair.
More Uses of the Value Engineering Toolkit:
- Provide critical review of current design standards to identify Value Engineering and design enhancement opportunities to be considered by internal engineering and schematic design partners.
- Identify and implement Cost Savings opportunities through Spend Analysis, supplier negotiations, business resourcing, value added and Value Engineering opportunities, and other purchasing methods.
- Establish that your organization implements Cost Reduction opportunities by employing techniques of price/cost analysis, negotiations, Strategic Sourcing and Value Engineering.
- Drive value added Value Engineering projects through your organization that are addressing part obsolescence, quality improvements, and/or Cost Reduction initiatives.
- Coordinate with estimating and engineering to provide conceptual estimating services, Value Engineering, Analysis of Alternatives and any other support client needs to make decisions and achieve the goals.
- Generate ideas for optimizing the product range based on Customer Back Innovation findings, where product innovation has Value Engineering / Value Analysis as a key factor.
- Establish that your enterprise identifies opportunities to provide more value for clients with additional products and services.
- Ensure you bolster; build organizational models that support Value Management capabilities.
- Head Value Engineering: influence lifetime value through higher product adoption, Customer Satisfaction and overall Net Promoter Score (when it becomes measurable).
- Assure your organization drives down Total Cost of Ownership and contributes to the performance and profitability of your organization using Supply Chain expertise to deliver value through complete, effective Market Research, supplier strategy development and negotiation Strategy Planning.
- Confirm your corporation complies; this use of the customers voice as the starting point in your conversations ensures that you are consistently working backwards to provide direct value to your customers in your day to day operations.
- Establish Value Engineering: through the use of warm calling, make contact with existing members to proactively seek new membership, increase sales opportunities and provide follow up service with a focus on growing your high value member base, loan, and deposit growth.
- Steer Value Engineering: you strive daily to exceed your customers expectations by providing a positive first impression, determining actual needs, delivering real solutions, adding value where you can, and leaving the customer with a lasting positive last impression.
- Ensure you aid; lead and coordinate value realization activities as Business Process improvements, KPI measurements and communication of progress in project design.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with clients, and drive continued value of your products and services throughout implementation, onboarding, and throughout the client relationship.
- Establish that your organization identifies opportunities to increase profits and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation and driving necessary change.
- Provide leadership around field facing communication of initiatives to ensure messaging is clear and compelling, and that it reaches the field in a way that is highly engaging and provides value add.
- Assure your operation press on with they understand business as much as technology, and help the customers improve the profitability and efficiency by providing high value technology consulting, staffing, and Project Management outsourcing services.
- Lead Value Engineering: leverage looker and other bi tools to review broadcast and streaming values over time and identify value outliers and proactively surface errors in analysis.
- Extract and fuse transactional data from all sources to provide value added analysis and products to support investigations, operations, and key decision makers.
- Lead Value Engineering: one winning team engagement effectively facilitating joint initiatives with cross functional teams services, customer value acceleration team, capital, partners, etc.
- Lead Value Engineering: partner closely with customer outcomes, Customer Success and Product Management leadership to ensure maximum value is delivered to your customers from your investment in areas.
- Drive Value Engineering: continuously work to improve the Processes And Systems that facilitate the conversion of purchased parts and raw materials into value added products for your customers.
- Ensure you handle; build quick proof of concepts (POC) and project ownership around projects that can demonstrate utilization, value and lead to scalable solutions.
- Create the right mix of Field and Inside Sales, develop a New Partner Program, work to ensure you drive a Sales Data Driven culture based Sales Development Programs to support your value based selling Go To Market plan.
- Ensure clear product and Marketing Plans to drive sustainability through solutions that deliver value to customers as measured by a variety of metrics.
- Be accountable for developing Product Strategy for differentiated value add services as Push Provision to Merchants that do not lead Network Tokenization services.
- Organize Value Engineering: partner with business/brands/innovation teams to identify, develop, launch strategic initiatives capable of driving growth/value with particular emphasis on measurable value creation.
- Guide Value Engineering: implement strategies and processes to maximize Customer Lifetime Value and minimize churn risk while increasing overall Customer Satisfaction and identifying up sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Lead Process Improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and Data And Analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for your firm.
- Confirm your organization ensures that organization engineering policies, Standards and Procedures are applied in the implementation of engineering activities and projects.
- Lead Value Engineering: data technologist partner with the technology team and other stakeholders to assess technologies and design cloud based data and technical architectures to increase Business Agility, Reduce Costs and manage complexity.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value Engineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value Engineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value Engineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value Engineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value Engineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- What is the Value Engineering business impact?
- What is effective Value Engineering?
- What is the standard for acceptable Value Engineering performance?
- How will costs be allocated?
- How will you motivate the stakeholders with the least vested interest?
- Is the Value Engineering test/monitoring cost justified?
- How do you make it meaningful in connecting Value Engineering with what users do day-to-day?
- What other organizational variables, as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Value Engineering process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value Engineering book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value Engineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value Engineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value Engineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value Engineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value Engineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value Engineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Value Engineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Value Engineering project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Value Engineering Project Team have enough people to execute the Value Engineering project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Value Engineering project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Value Engineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value Engineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value Engineering Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value Engineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value Engineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value Engineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value Engineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value Engineering project with this in-depth Value Engineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value Engineering and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value Engineering investments work better.
This Value Engineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.