Develop and execute strategic plans by bringing together the key people, processes and functions to deliver unique cross business solutions for individual health system Engage with sales leaders, marketing and operations in developing market plans and Value Propositions for targeted health systems.
More Uses of the Value Proposition Toolkit:
- Become capable of supporting open, consistent internal communications with staff at all levels of your organization create and support a healthy workplace culture.
- Guide: data, analytics and insights are core to your differentiated Value Proposition, and you are taking a cloud first approach to transform your data platforms and analytical applications across your organization.
- Identify and execute Continuous Improvement opportunities that improves financial performance and Service Levels, enhancing Value Proposition for internal and external customers.
- Establish and refine a sales approach and Value Proposition with a focus on problem discovery, creating a go to market strategy to replicate a scalable sales process.
- Lead stage gate review, to engage in the development of Value Propositions and help ensure you capture the value you deserve for your new product innovations.
- Be accountable for leading engagements with internal customers to initiate or advance Agile journey with a sharp focus on business outcomes and creating consistent approaches, terminology and communications.
- Devise: work in collaboration with business units, operational marketing, and Business Intelligence to develop unique Value Propositions for products and applications based on deep customer and competitor insight.
- Provide leadership development oversee management development practices to create developmental paths and learning activities to support internal growth of high potential managers and key contributors.
- Initiate: research, identify, and qualify target accounts through effective outreach methodologies and Effective Communication of your Value Proposition to key decision makers.
- Formulate: partner closely with the Human Resources organization in developing organizational capabilities through Succession Planning, organizational assessment, identification of key skill gaps, Talent Acquisition and Talent Development strategies that link with business goals.
- Develop and implement Value Propositions and go to market strategies to reinforce presence in existing market segments and launch into new market segments.
- Incorporate organizational learning, Change Management, and Agile process adoption through metrics, Benefits Realization, outcomes, and retrospective findings.
- Lead effective leadership by developing and defining vision, mission, Customer Service, business plans and Quality Improvement activities and measures.
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales, marketing, and Customer Success to gain market, competitive, and Customer Insights and translate that into outcomes that drive unique Value Proposition, differentiation, and market share growth.
- Manage: effectively use all applicable computer and office systems/procedures to coordinate documentation, data, and information to ensure timely communication and smooth operations.
- Translate technical concepts and capabilities into concise, compelling, and differentiated Value Propositions, micro messaging targeting niche market.
- Supervise: safety and trust distinguishes your organization from the competition and are at the core of your Value Proposition to your customer base, consumers, merchants and developers.
- Manage work with the entire value stream organization to transform to a culture of significant focus on value for the customer, and rigorous Continuous Improvement and Problem Solving drive the customer Value Proposition.
- Contribute towards the strategy of the Cloud offering in the form of keeping up with recent business and technology trends and continuing to evolve the Value Proposition.
- Communicate product Value Propositions and use cases to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate consideration and sales of organization products and services.
- Communicate and coordinate schedules from outside vendor work to accommodate the Business Needs and should ensure vendor compliance with stated Service Level Agreements.
- Identify new technologies that can enhance the Value Proposition for assigned product categories, and develop/execute strategies to drive technology acquisition.
- Systematize: effectively prioritize the design and development of programs that uphold and enhance the adoption of your core values and increase your Employee Value Proposition.
- Develop Process Flows, concept of operations and Value Propositions consistent with the win strategy and cross functionally work with internal Key Stakeholders to develop concept of systems.
- Communicate the Value Proposition of new products to all go to market teams and ensure that effective sales support materials and packages are created.
- Interact with client CFOs, Controllers and CIOs to establish client Value Propositions that tie financial metrics directly to operations business system improvement.
- Guide: anchor Proposal Development with cross linkages across multiple competency units to arrive at a coherent solution, unique Value Propositions with clear differentiators.
- Develop, grow, monitor, and measure third party partnerships to increase brand awareness, sentiment, engagement, and set the future direction for investments.
- Develop appropriate Value Proposition supportive technical literature and training materials, with an emphasis on Total Cost of Ownership for the end user.
- Establish that your team leads internal branding execution by linking to People Strategy and driving connection by employees to your Employee Promise and Value Proposition, in a cost effective, measurable manner.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value Proposition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value Proposition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value Proposition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value Proposition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value Proposition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new Business Processes?
- What is your decision requirements diagram?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- How has the Value Proposition data been gathered?
- Are there competing Value Proposition priorities?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- What does losing customers cost your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value Proposition book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value Proposition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value Proposition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value Proposition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value Proposition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value Proposition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value Proposition Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Value Proposition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Value Proposition project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Value Proposition project team have enough people to execute the Value Proposition project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Value Proposition project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Value Proposition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value Proposition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value Proposition Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value Proposition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value Proposition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value Proposition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value Proposition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value Proposition project with this in-depth Value Proposition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value Proposition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value Proposition and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value Proposition investments work better.
This Value Proposition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.