Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value Proposition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value Proposition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value Proposition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value Proposition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value Proposition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Are there potential strategic partners that could provide resources in your business model at a cheaper price while providing a higher value proposition to your customers at the same price?
- Are there potential strategic partners that could perform activities in your business model cheaper while providing a higher value proposition to your customers at the same price?
- Has your cfo and finance team identified a clear value proposition - one that leads to a more informed performance consideration with the business units and the leadership team?
- Is the key value proposition from the adoption of digital labor limited to enhanced productivity, or do you see other business applications for human-machine collaboration?
- Does the business model articulate all elements, including unique value propositions and demonstrable and quantitative value to customers, and address market needs?
- How do you calibrate the business model to drive new channels for acquisition as well fast enablement of new partnerships to create a value aligned proposition?
- Is building your own consent management tool going to add to your core proposition or be a distraction, taking priority away from other value adding processes?
- Do you agree that its an imperative to delight your customers with exceptional new levels of service, at no extra cost and with a re-shaped value proposition?
- Can partners offer features that enrich the existing value proposition or create a customer lock-in for your business, while receiving value back themselves?
- How do you make your recruiting process more efficient and effective by using competency based recruiting instead of sorting through resumes, one at a time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value Proposition book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value Proposition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value Proposition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value Proposition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value Proposition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value Proposition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value Proposition Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Value Proposition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Value Proposition project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Quality Audit: If your organization thinks it is doing something well, can it prove this?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What cost control tool do many experts say is crucial to Value Proposition project management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are best practices for delivering and developing training evaluations to maximize the benefits of leveraging emerging technologies?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the industrial relations prevailing in this organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Value Proposition project sufficiently qualified?
- WBS Dictionary: Where engineering standards or other internal work measurement systems are used, is there a formal relationship between corresponding values and work package budgets?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Value Proposition project performing better or worse than planned?
Step-by-step and complete Value Proposition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Value Proposition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value Proposition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value Proposition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value Proposition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value Proposition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value Proposition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Value Proposition project with this in-depth Value Proposition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value Proposition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value Proposition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value Proposition investments work better.
This Value Proposition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.