Develop and execute strategic plans by bringing together the key people, processes and functions to deliver unique cross business solutions for individual health system Engage with sales leaders, marketing and operations in developing market plans and Value Propositions for targeted health systems.
More Uses of the Value Propositions Toolkit:
- Identify proactive storytelling opportunities that demonstrate the success of your partners, the value of your teams insights and creative strategy, and the effectiveness of your advertising offering.
- Oversee: own and lead the Data Center ssd product marketing efforts on the front end while working closely with technical marketing and Product Development teams on the back end.
- Develop a Content Management strategy to support internal and external awareness campaigns and own reporting of key content and marketing metrics to the leadership team and broader organization.
- Stay up to date on advertising and marketing trade press to identify storytelling opportunities, inform outreach strategies and build proactive relationships.
- Make sure that your design maintains daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly sales reports, forecasts, and business metrics; identifies business opportunities; reports on trends with distributors and products, competitors, and new business initiatives.
- Confirm your project analyzes and develops individual business plans to achieve Vertical and Segment revenue goals and drive reporting, forecasting and business metrics to ensure progress towards identified revenue goals.
- Integrate establish client Value Propositions that tie key strategic, financial, and operational metrics directly to near and long term business improvement.
- Demonstrate, quantify, and translate how technology can provide customers (through Partners) with sustainable competitive advantage and improve business outcomes.
- Develop and implement Value Propositions and go to market strategies to reinforce presence in existing market segments and launch into new market segments.
- Methodize: work in collaboration with business units, operational marketing, and Business Intelligence to develop unique Value Propositions for products and applications based on deep customer and competitor insight.
- Manage Advanced Analytics consultant employs manage Advanced Analytics to gain critical insights into member behavior drivers and preferences, product/program concepts and Value Propositions, operational effectiveness and efficiencies, client specific health gaps and needs.
- Standardize: work closely with Sales And Marketing teams to aid in the development of materials necessary to support Sales And Marketing teams to ensure product Value Propositions and positioning are understood and communicated appropriately.
- Engage customers in regular business review to ensure adoption, marketing maturity advancement, and during critical issues to drive rapid resolution.
- Head: lifecycle management and market readiness as part of Product Development and launch process and ensure completion of appropriate deliverables feature descriptions, Value Propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials, etc.
- Coordinate: partner with client success, client care, operations, marketing, sales operations, Program Management, Sales Enablement, finance and solutions Product Teams to align and develop effective cross functional relationships.
- Identify the distinct value drivers of each customer stakeholders and tailor sales messages to you needs; proactively recommend the right solution at the right time, that delivers customer value.
- Be accountable for driving increased penetration into target Segments by participating in the development and effective delivery of clearly articulated Value Propositions, specific to relevant stakeholders and influencers in each target Segment.
- Standardize: anchor Proposal Development with cross linkages across multiple competency units to arrive at a coherent solution, unique Value Propositions with clear differentiators.
- Translate technical concepts and capabilities into concise, compelling, and differentiated Value Propositions, micro messaging targeting niche market.
- Communicate product Value Propositions and use cases to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate consideration and sales of organization products and services.
- Develop Process Flows, concept of operations and Value Propositions consistent with the win strategy and cross functionally work with internal Key Stakeholders to develop concept of systems.
- Confirm your team communicates with market management and cross functional teams regarding product launches and product timelines; forecasts inventory accordingly; ensures proper market execution regarding presence, integrity and deployment.
- Lead stage gate review, to engage in the development of Value Propositions and help ensure you capture the value you deserve for your new product innovations.
- Ensure you boost; collaborate contract market facing externally focused with demonstrated Value Propositions and client/partner engagement, joint strategy and partnership development.
- Interact with client CFOs, Controllers and CIOs to establish client Value Propositions that tie financial metrics directly to operations business system improvement.
- Ensure you do cument; build and grow genuine relationships with your customers and across the sales organization; manage the customer lifecycle through acquisition, growth, and retention.
- Maintain awareness of general economic conditions, industry and competitive dynamics and determine the potential impact on revenue and profitability for your organization.
- Confirm your enterprise leads development and prioritization of segment specific workflows and supporting applications that enable your solutions to be differentiated and value add to your customers.
- Govern: each investment is tailored to the unique requirements and Value Propositions offered by the selected project, with an emphasis on projects and Intellectual Property that can add value to, or complement, businesses, products and technologies in your current portfolio.
- Be accountable for leading engagements with internal customers to initiate or advance Agile journey with a sharp focus on business outcomes and creating consistent approaches, terminology and communications.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Value Propositions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Value Propositions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Value Propositions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Value Propositions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Value Propositions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How is the Value Propositions Value Stream Mapping managed?
- Are you measuring, monitoring and predicting Value Propositions activities to optimize operations and profitability, and enhancing outcomes?
- How are you verifying it?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Does a good decision guarantee a good outcome?
- What is Value Propositions risk?
- Why improve in the first place?
- What should you stop doing?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Value Propositions book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Value Propositions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Value Propositions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Value Propositions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Value Propositions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Value Propositions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Value Propositions Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Value Propositions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Value Propositions project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Value Propositions project team have enough people to execute the Value Propositions project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Value Propositions project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Value Propositions Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Value Propositions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Value Propositions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Value Propositions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Value Propositions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Value Propositions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Value Propositions and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Value Propositions investments work better.
This Value Propositions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.