ALL the knowledge and skills you need to meet your Information Security Management Systems standards can be found right here!
All successful organizations are looking to implement and become certified with the ISO/IEC 27000 standard as a way to ensure the overall improvement of the structure and quality of their business.
The aim of The Art of Service’s ISO/IEC 27000 Toolkit and the standard itself is to deliver a model for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving an Information Security Management System.
This step-by-step toolkit is designed to act as a starting point for your organization. It is guaranteed to give you a clear path to travel to reach your company goals.
The toolkit provides you with templates, useful guides, and innovative assessments to ensure you make the most out of what the ISO/IEC 27000 Toolkit has to offer.
This includes the carefully created Power Point Presentations, which can be used to educate, as the basis for management presentations, or when making business cases for Information Security Management implementation.
The additional information and bonus material explores ways in which you can improve your organizations knowledge base and, therefore, enables you to immensely increase your success rate.
The assessments and supporting documents will help you identify the areas within your organization that require the most activity in terms of change and improvement.
A Quick Look Inside: This First-Class Toolkit Contains:
ISO/IEC 27000 Introduction
1. ISO/IEC 27000 Introduction
2. Information Security Management—Roles and Responsibilities
3. Certifying Information Security Management Systems
4. ISO27000 Statement of Applicability Example
5. ISO/IEC 27001 Awareness Terms and Definitions
6. Mapping Responsibilities ISO _IEC 27000
7. Mapping—Terms and Usage ISO 20000 and ISO 27000
8. ISO_IEC 27000 FAQs
Information Security Management Resources
1. Objectives and Goals
2. Communication Plan
4. Guidelines for Building an Electronic Data Retention Policy
5. Implementation Plan—Project Plan
6. Policies, Objectives, Scope
7. Reports, KPIs, Other Metrics
8. Security Audit Template
9. Security Incident Template
10. Security Service Requirement
11. Security Process Manager Document
12. Security Management Review Document
Business Continuity Management Resources
1. BCM Objectives and Goals
2. BCM Communication Plan
3. BCM Policies, Objectives, and Scope
4. BCM Business Justification Document
5. BCM Example Business Impact Analysis
6. BCM Business Impact Analysis Info sheet
7. BCM Risk Assessment Template
8. BCM Environmental Architectures and Standards
9. BCM Reciprocal Arrangements
10. BCM Salvage Plan Template
11. BCM Business Continuity Strategy
12. BCM MOR Framework
13. BCM Risk Assessment Questionnaire
14. BCM Typical Contents of a Recovery Plan
15. BCM Emergency Response Plan
16. BCM Reports and KPI Targets and Additional Metrics
17. BCM Vital Records Template
18. Business Continuity Management Review Document
19. Business Continuity Management Implementation and Project Plan
Risk Management Resources
1. Risk Management Framework
2. Risk Assessment Questionnaire
3. Risk Assessment and Control Form
4. Generic Project Risk Assessment
5. Conducting a Risk Management Review
6. Checklist on Assignment of Risk Ownership
1. COBIT Factsheet
2. COBIT Presentation
3. ISO/IEC 9000 Factsheet
4. ISO/IEC 9000 Presentation
5. ISO/IEC 9000 Model of a Process-based Quality Management System
6. ISO/IEC 20000 Factsheet
7. ISO/IEC 20000 Presentation
8. ISO/IEC 20000 Terms and Definitions and Acronyms
9. ISO/IEC 38500 Factsheet
10. ISO/IEC 38500 Presentation
11. SIX SIGMA Starter Kit Document
12. Six Sigma Presentation
13. Six Sigma—Short Overview
14. Six Sigma Defining Requirements
15. Simple Six Sigma Calculator
(Also includes Toolkit Roadmap)
The ISO/IEC 27000 Toolkit Is Yours Risk Free Today!
The instant you purchase the collection, the factsheets, presentations, and tools included above will be available to you through a simple download!
Need help justifying your investment?
At the Art of Service, we know how important your time is for you and we also understand that nobody can substitute you in certain scenarios. That is why we give you the results without you having to do all the legwork; we do the researching, the analysis, and the collating of information we find. All you have to do is take the outcome of all that work and use it as part of your project—to make it unique to your job, project, or task at hand in a way that only you can do.
Grab your copy of the ISO/IEC 27000 Toolkit today! Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Where can I find Support?
When you need additional support, or guidance during your training program you have several options:
eLearning Discussion Forums
As a student you have access to our exclusive discussion forum via the eLearning platform www.theartofservice.org This is where you talk to your fellow students, share your experience and ask about the specific content of your course. The eLearning instructors also monitor the forums and provide input in the discussion
Livechat is available from 8am EST to 5pm EST, as well as 8am - 5pm Eastern Australian time.
Our livechat agents are available to answer your product and sales related questions.
All our students are allocated an instructor which they can reach via email.