Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 100 Gbps PON Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 100 Gbps PON related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 100 Gbps PON specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 100 Gbps PON Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 100 Gbps PON improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 615 standard requirements:
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Is the 100 Gbps PON scope manageable?
- What are your current levels and trends in key 100 Gbps PON measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the 100 Gbps PON teams improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Is there a critical path to deliver 100 Gbps PON results?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- How is progress measured?
- How do we go about Securing 100 Gbps PON?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 100 Gbps PON book in PDF containing 615 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 100 Gbps PON self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 100 Gbps PON Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 100 Gbps PON areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 100 Gbps PON Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 100 Gbps PON projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 100 Gbps PON Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 100 Gbps PON project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Was the document/deliverable developed per the appropriate or required standards (for example, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standards)?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship Ð what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Initiating Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Schedule Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the 100 Gbps PON project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as 100 Gbps PON project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you are worried about method variance before you collect data, what sort of design elements might you include to reduce or eliminate the threat of method variance?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone 100 Gbps PON project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the 100 Gbps PON project?
Step-by-step and complete 100 Gbps PON Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 100 Gbps PON project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 100 Gbps PON project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 100 Gbps PON project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 100 Gbps PON project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 100 Gbps PON project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 100 Gbps PON project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 100 Gbps PON project with this in-depth 100 Gbps PON Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 100 Gbps PON projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 100 Gbps PON and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 100 Gbps PON investments work better.
This 100 Gbps PON All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.