- 24SevenOffice Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 24SevenOffice Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 24SevenOffice related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 24SevenOffice specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 24SevenOffice Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 24SevenOffice improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- What would happen if 24SevenOffice werent done?
- Do those selected for the 24SevenOffice team have a good general understanding of what 24SevenOffice is all about?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on 24SevenOffice?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- How would you define the culture here?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Is there a 24SevenOffice management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 24SevenOffice book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 24SevenOffice self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 24SevenOffice Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 24SevenOffice areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 24SevenOffice Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 24SevenOffice projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 24SevenOffice Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 24SevenOffice project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with relevant professional bodies are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the 24SevenOffice project?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the schedule baseline been identified and impact on the 24SevenOffice project documented?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the 24SevenOffice project conveyed?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the 24SevenOffice project?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no material changes in the contract shortly after award?
- Activity List: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management Ð How will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the largest companies that provide information technology outsourcing services?
- Procurement Audit: Are there inferior competencies among procurement staff?
Step-by-step and complete 24SevenOffice Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 24SevenOffice project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 24SevenOffice project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 24SevenOffice project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 24SevenOffice project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 24SevenOffice project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 24SevenOffice project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 24SevenOffice project with this in-depth 24SevenOffice Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 24SevenOffice projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 24SevenOffice and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 24SevenOffice investments work better.
This 24SevenOffice All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.