Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 2G second generation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 2G second generation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 2G second generation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 2G second generation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 2G second generation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good 2G second generation project manager?
- How important is 2G second generation to the user organizations mission?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to 2G second generation? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Does 2G second generation systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Are assumptions made in 2G second generation stated explicitly?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 2G second generation book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 2G second generation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 2G second generation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 2G second generation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 2G second generation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 2G second generation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 2G second generation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 2G second generation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Is it feasible to use requirements attributes as predictors of reliability?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is implementation of resource portfolio management recommended in the last stage?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess 2G second generation project risks at various 2G second generation project stages?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after meetings?
- Change Management Plan: How far reaching in the organization is the change?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the 2G second generation project?
- Procurement Audit: Are payment generated from computer programs reviewed by supervisory personnel prior to distribution?
- Lessons Learned: How well do you feel the executives supported this 2G second generation project?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and 2G second generation projects across entities?
Step-by-step and complete 2G second generation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 2G second generation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 2G second generation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 2G second generation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 2G second generation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 2G second generation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 2G second generation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 2G second generation project with this in-depth 2G second generation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 2G second generation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 2G second generation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 2G second generation investments work better.
This 2G second generation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.