This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in 5 whys assessment.
'The Art of Service was very helpful in guiding us through the self assessment process. We are now deploying audit dashboards to our management team on a regular basis with very positive feedback.' - Internal Audit Manager' - Data Analytics in the Miscellaneous Industry
'The Art of Service works for us well. It is suited to presentations of data that lend themselves to visual representation, and for presentations of tabular information. If the audience wants to engage with the information in a spreadsheet, this is the solution, and if the audience is looking for brevity and easy access, The Art of Service's self assessment does this very well.' - CIO in the Education Industry
'The self-assessment gives business units the power to explore their own processes and activities, create their own dashboards without IT involvement. We have a dedicated person running self-assessment workshops and many people just explore the data without data preparation efforts.' - SVP in the Finance Industry
What Is The 5 whys Self-Assessment?
The 5 whys Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the 5 whys work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every 5 whys task and that every 5 whys outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring 5 whys opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored 5 whys advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth 5 whys Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 5 whys improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The 5 whys Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 5 whys Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The 5 whys Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 5 whys projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 5 whys and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define 5 whys with this 5 whys Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: In the case of a 5 whys project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a 5 whys project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any 5 whys project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Define Question: Is maximizing 5 whys protection the same as minimizing 5 whys loss?
- Measure Question: Does 5 whys appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Analyze Question: For your 5 whys project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Improve Question: What are the disruptive 5 whys technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Control Question: Is 5 whys linked to key business goals and objectives?
- Sustain Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected 5 whys results are met?
Value [to you] of the 5 whys Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal 5 whys Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.