Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment Metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, as; manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information.
More Uses of the 5S Toolkit:
- Methodize: coach through feedback and development and follow Change Management practices to effectively to plan, implement and evaluate change.
- Confirm you outpace; understand and communicate customer expectations throughout the Operations Department, and ensure all products meet customer standards and requirements.
- Support improvement initiatives by providing expertise in Process Mapping, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, and Problem Solving.
- Support and maintain metrics and relevant information on current Visual Management boards to drive teamwork and facilitate shift change over.
- Secure that your project uses a variety of small hand tools and Test Equipment to make repairs and facilitate disassembly and reassembly.
- Audit: actively support and drive lean initiatives for people/schedule/cost support Continuous Improvement initiatives and policy deployment.
- Confirm your organization ensures the availability of spill supplies in anticipation of a possible release of new or spent caustic during transfer.
- Execute schedule changes per established guidelines working with scheduling, distribution and materials groups.
- Support development of new products by advising on manufacturing needs during design to ensure ease of manufacturing and quality are maintained.
- Maintain and update content inside the repair app based on each scooter model, issues, spare parts category and difficulty levels.
- Ensure you listen; lead 5S and Lean Manufacturing activities, and support production in various areas as material handling improvements, production line configuration, and safety procedures.
- Provide direction and coordination to warehouse team relative to specific quality focus areas Damage Processors, Returns Processors, Auditors.
- Lead 5S, Kaizen improvements and cost reduction activities to make improvements in various processes.
- Differentiate performance by coaching, training and mentoring staff in an effort to continuously improve the effectiveness of the workforce.
- Communicate and coordinate necessary information to appropriate shift / department personnel to ensure effective operations.
- Supervise: weekly meetings with the market repair teams to consider new initiatives, current status of backlog, blockers, etc.
- Ensure you execute; understand manufacturing concepts like Value Stream Mapping, 5S and Visual Workplace to improve quality, labor efficiency, and throughput.
- Direct: pre shift and mid shift meetings are utilized as touchpoints to gain a pulse of the team and encourage and motivate the team multiple times each day.
- Establish that your project maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Ensure facility operations, organization and systems are maintained and the appearance of the facility is tour ready at all times.
- Secure that your planning responds to quality problems by facilitating the identification of root causes and implementation of Corrective Action for process related concerns.
- Devise: direction and Servant Leadership lead and demonstrate your people skills as you provide direction and support to your team of operators.
- Create training programs for blending and encapsulation operators; perform continue improvement initiatives to improve operational efficiencies.
- Develop individual engagement plan with each team member, and drive to complete engagement enhancement action items.
- Ensure you specify; lead operational improvement teams, utilizing Performance Improvement methodologies as Six Sigma, Lean, 5S, and Value Stream Mapping.
- Initiate: site acceleration occurs when a team of labor experts analyze current practices and develop action plans to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Motivate team to communicate safety suggestions and concerns and ensure that employees receive timely follow up on safety input.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Contribute to and lead Continuous Improvement initiatives concerning safety, quality, production, 5S, and other measures.
- Provide proactive communication regarding product availability, Supply Chain delays or other issues to the assigned customers, sales team, and internal personnel.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 5S Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any 5S related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 5S specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 5S Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 5S improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are there 5S problems defined?
- What are the 5S use cases?
- How likely is the current 5S plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What are the timeframes required to resolve each of the issues/problems?
- Are the key business and Technology Risks being managed?
- What qualifies as competition?
- What are internal and external 5S relations?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- How do you verify and develop ideas and innovations?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 5S book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 5S self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 5S Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 5S areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 5S Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 5S projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 5S Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 5S project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all 5S project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the 5S project team have enough people to execute the 5S project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed 5S project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete 5S Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 5S project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 5S Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 5S project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 5S project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 5S project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 5S project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 5S project with this in-depth 5S Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 5S projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 5S and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 5S investments work better.
This 5S All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.