Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 5S Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 5S related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 5S specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 5S Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 5S improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Have you developed an understanding or partnership with your suppliers and customers to distribute assets throughout the extended enterprise in order to increase value at minimal cost?
- Is your organizations leadership familiar with the dramatic increase in competitiveness that many companies have realized as a result of transitioning to lean?
- How are key processes standardized throughout your organization to provide a stable basis for improvement, maintenance and exchange of best practice?
- Is your organizations organizational structure designed for flexibility and responsiveness to changes in the external or competitive environment?
- What portion of raw material and purchased items is delivered directly to the point of use without incoming inspection or storage?
- Can language-sensitive support help at-risk employees gain a conceptual understanding of multiplicative grouping and, if so, how?
- Is the enterprise-level lean transformation plan prioritized and aligned with your organizations strategic business objectives?
- Has a system of balanced performance measures been established that reflect progress toward strategic lean business objectives?
- Are downstream stakeholder issues in design and development considered and incorporated as early as possible in the process?
- Is your organizations leadership actively involved in monitoring the progress of the lean implementation plan at all levels?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 5S book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your 5S self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 5S Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 5S areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 5S Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 5S projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 5S Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 5S project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the 5S project sufficiently qualified?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the 5S project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Executing Process Group: What type of information goes in the quality assurance plan?
- Procurement Audit: Are approval limits definitive as to amount and classification of expenditure?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were 5S project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the four frames of organizations. How can they help 5S project managers understand your organizational context for 5S projects?
- Project Schedule: The wbs is developed as part of a joint planning session. and how do you know that youhave done this right?
- Change Management Plan: What can you do to minimise misinterpretation and negative perceptions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
Step-by-step and complete 5S Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 5S project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 5S project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 5S project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 5S project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 5S project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 5S project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 5S project with this in-depth 5S Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 5S projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 5S and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 5S investments work better.
This 5S All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.