Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Amazon Web Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Amazon Web Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Amazon Web Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Amazon Web Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Amazon Web Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- What is amazons strategy for competing against google and microsoft in the increasingly competitive platform as a service market?
- What should be ideal size skill set and composition of team for a successful big data implementation in your organization?
- Are there any rules of thumb for the cost of supporting a user on a consumer internet website using amazon web services?
- How do you explain to a non technical person what amazon web services is and how it works?
- How are companies that use amazon web services protecting themselves from another outage?
- What is the best way to learn to design a secure and scalable amazon web services system?
- Using amazon web services now for lean prototype while planning for future scalability?
- What options does your enterprise have for robust data encryption in the public cloud?
- What are some promising open source alternatives to hadoop mapreduce for map reduce?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next in amazon web services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Amazon Web Services book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Amazon Web Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Amazon Web Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Amazon Web Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Amazon Web Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Amazon Web Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Amazon Web Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Amazon Web Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Amazon Web Services project risks at various Amazon Web Services project stages?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Amazon Web Services project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Amazon Web Services project oversight?
- WBS Dictionary: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Procurement Audit: Is a log maintained over the use of signature plates?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Schedule Management Plan: Which status reports are received per the Amazon Web Services project Plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Risk Categorization -Which of your categories has more risk than others?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What future plans (e.g., modifications) do you have for your program?
Step-by-step and complete Amazon Web Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Amazon Web Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Amazon Web Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Amazon Web Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Amazon Web Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Amazon Web Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Amazon Web Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Amazon Web Services project with this in-depth Amazon Web Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Amazon Web Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Amazon Web Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Amazon Web Services investments work better.
This Amazon Web Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.