Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Auxiliaries Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Auxiliaries related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Auxiliaries specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Auxiliaries Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Auxiliaries improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Which Auxiliaries goals are the most important?
- We picked a method, now what?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Auxiliaries leaders?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Auxiliaries in a volatile global economy?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- How do the Auxiliaries results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Auxiliaries book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Auxiliaries self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Auxiliaries Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Auxiliaries areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Auxiliaries Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Auxiliaries projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Auxiliaries Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Auxiliaries project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: Can you re-assign any activities to another resource to resolve an over-allocation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the occurrence of defects and failures?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Auxiliaries project manager a PMP (Certified Auxiliaries project manager) and experienced?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Auxiliaries project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Auxiliaries project plan?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do you define what is a customer, what are the attributes of customer?
Step-by-step and complete Auxiliaries Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Auxiliaries project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Auxiliaries project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Auxiliaries project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Auxiliaries project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Auxiliaries project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Auxiliaries project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Auxiliaries project with this in-depth Auxiliaries Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Auxiliaries projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Auxiliaries and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Auxiliaries investments work better.
This Auxiliaries All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.