Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blockchain Distributed Ledgers Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blockchain Distributed Ledgers related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blockchain Distributed Ledgers specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blockchain Distributed Ledgers Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blockchain Distributed Ledgers improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the risk?
- Is a Blockchain Distributed Ledgers Team Work effort in place?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we've been at our best?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Blockchain Distributed Ledgers?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Blockchain Distributed Ledgers Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- To what extent does management recognize Blockchain Distributed Ledgers as a tool to increase the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blockchain Distributed Ledgers book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Blockchain Distributed Ledgers self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blockchain Distributed Ledgers Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blockchain Distributed Ledgers areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blockchain Distributed Ledgers Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blockchain Distributed Ledgers projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blockchain Distributed Ledgers Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Blockchain Distributed Ledgers project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Key conclusions and recommendations: Are conclusions and recommendations relevant and acceptable?
- Cost Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Procurement Audit: Is the appropriate procurement approach being chosen (considering for example the possibility of contracting out work or procuring low value items through a specific low cost procuring system)?
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the Blockchain Distributed Ledgers project?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you use specialized software to manage your portfolio of Blockchain Distributed Ledgers projects?
- Risk Audit: Are you aware of the industry standards that apply to your operations?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Blockchain Distributed Ledgers project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Blockchain Distributed Ledgers project stage?
- Procurement Audit: If the expert was allowed to submit a tender, was all the relevant information the expert had gained from his earlier involvement made available to the other bidders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is TRUE if activity B actually takes 37 hours?
- Cost Baseline: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
Step-by-step and complete Blockchain Distributed Ledgers Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blockchain Distributed Ledgers project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blockchain Distributed Ledgers project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blockchain Distributed Ledgers project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blockchain Distributed Ledgers project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blockchain Distributed Ledgers project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blockchain Distributed Ledgers project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blockchain Distributed Ledgers project with this in-depth Blockchain Distributed Ledgers Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blockchain Distributed Ledgers projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blockchain Distributed Ledgers and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blockchain Distributed Ledgers investments work better.
This Blockchain Distributed Ledgers All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.